Chapter 26.

Surprise! I got super high and wrote this in just a few hours so I hope you enjoy!
_________________________

Today is the last day of tour and we're in europe, the last few months went by like crazy but I am look9ng forward to being back in atlanta and working on more music.

Julia's song came out last month, so far everyones liked it and they can't tell it's not julia doing the background vocals but they do know I had a hand in writing it with her.

"Babe? You ready?" Jack asks coming out of the tour bus bathroom. I look up from my phone "yeah I was just watching julia on jimmy Fallon" i reply getting up from the couch. "How was it?" He asks. "Good she mentioned writing with me" I answer.

He smiles proudly "you're getting better and better" he tells me. "Really?" I ask hugging him. He nods "yeah its incredible" he answers rubbing the back of my head.

I look up at him and smile "thank you" I whisper. His eyes connect with mine and he smiles "of course" he whispers back pecking my lips. "Let's go before I'm late for soundcheck" he says.

We leave the tour bus and the fans waiting outside notice us and start cheering excitedly. "You have 5 minutes, go sign some stuff" chris says coming up to us. Jack kisses the side of my head before running towards them.

Chris turns to me "how are you doing?" He asks. I shrug "I'm ok, it's going to be weird to not be on tour" I answer. He nods "true but before you know it he'll be releasing another album and touring again" he says.

"Yeah true" I reply watching jack. While he's talking to a fan they both look over at me and jack waves me over. "Well what are you waiting for?" Chris says. I laugh and walk over as fast as I can.

Jack rests his hand on my back gently "this is anna she's a fan of yours" he whispers just so I can hear. I look at anna and she's smiling nervously "hey sweetie how are you today?" I ask. "G-good" she answers.

I notice she's holding a paper that jack had already signed "would you like me sign anything?" I ask. She smiles and nods holding out the paper "yes please" she answers. "So what song that I've been apart of do you like the most?" I ask her. "I really like the song you just did with julia" she answers.

While jack goes and signs more stuff I stand talking with her and she gets less nervous. "Wanna take a selfie?" I ask her. "If that's not too much" she answers. "Of course not" I reply.

She takes her phone out and we pose for a couple selfies before jack comes back to us. "Tag me if you post it, it was nice meeting you" I tell her. She nods happily "hope to meet you again" she replies. "Have fun at the show" jack tells her before we go into the venue.

"Well? How was that?" He asks. "Weird but awesome" I answer. He chuckles "you'll get use to it" he says. "I don't think that'll happen very much" I reply. He shakes his head "babe you don't even know, theres so many people out there that love your work" he tells me.

After getting to the dressing room jack has soundcheck so he grabs his in ears, a mic and runs off to the stage. VIP gets to watch his soundcheck and then they have a Q&A with jack, I've only got to watch a couple times so today I'm going to since it's the last show.

Dru comes in before I get a chance to leave and he hands me a sheet of paper. "This is a list of artists that want to work with you on more than just one song" he says. I raise my eyebrows before looking at it.

Doja cat
The weekend
Kid Laroi
Ashe
Niall horan
Gracie Abrams
Kelsea ballerini
Finneas
Tate mcrae
Halsey