Chapter 14.

I'm not sure when the posting schedule will be back to it's normal 2-3 chapters a day but I'm hoping soon but until then enjoy :)
_____________________

"That's cute" rose says standing at the end of my bed looking at us. I open my eyes and rub them before looking at her "well good morning to you too" I reply. "What's happening?" Jack asks quietly. "Just my roommate watching us"

He groans but squeezes me "tell her to go away" he whispers. "I heard that jack" she says. "Good" he replies. "Well anyways, I'm going into work I'll be at mackenzies after so I will probably see you tomorrow" she says. "Okay thanks for letting me know" I reply.

She walks out and I lay back down cuddling him "we do need to go soon" I whisper. "5 more minutes of cuddles" he says. I giggle and nod "okay 5 more minutes" I reply giving in.

The 5 minutes go by and I have a strong need to go pee so I peel Jack's arm away from my waist "baaaaabe" he groans. "I gotta pee" I tell him pecking his lips.

"Fine" he whispers as I walk into the bathroom. I quickly pee then wash my face doing my morning routine. As I'm putting on moisturizer Jack comes walking in and stands behind me "I can get use to this" he whispers before kissing my cheek.

I look at him through the mirror "yeah?" I ask. He rubs my sides gently "yes" he answers simply. "Me too" I reply. "I'm going to get the coffee started if there isn't already coffee made" he says. "Thank you baby" I smile. "Only for you" he tells me before pecking my lips.

He walks out and I quickly brush my hair out so I look put together and then I slip on a pair of Jean's and a bra before joining jack in the kitchen.

While I lean against the counter I watch him butter the toast he made me and I smile taking small sips of the coffee he made me as well. He turns around after he's done and he jumps slightly before walking towards me.

"You just keep taking my breath away" he says. "Yeah?" I ask. He nods "yeah I need to put my breathing in manual whenever i see you" he says. "You're so cheesie" I giggle. He leans down and pecks my lips "get use to it babe" he says.

I smile and nod "I will" I whisper. He turns back around adding peanut butter to the toast then hands me my plate. We end up leaning against the counter talking and eating before going over to the studio.

Dru and Chris are waiting at the front desk when we walk in, our fingers intertwined and arms swinging in sync. "Okay what's going on?" Dru asks. "Let's go to the meeting room" jack says.

The four of us sit at the table just like we did a couple of months ago when this all started. "So we need the contract to be ripped up or something" jack starts. "What?" Chris asks. I look at jack and he nods "we have decided to no longer be friends" I start.

"What?" Dru asks confused. "As of last night we are actually together, we decided to end the fake part of the relationship" Jack says. "Don't worry the media will think that we've been together longer than we actually have been" I add. "Umm okay" dru says.

Chris looks between us, our hands together on the table and he smiles "alright then, when it comes to how much you're in the spotlight that will be up to you now" he says. We nod in agreement. Less posting about being together and probably the same amount of pda.

We all nod in agreement before we leave the conference room going our separate ways.

Jack and I go into the studio and Megan's already in the booth recording. She comes in after she was done and hugs us separately "how are you two doing?" She asks looking between us.

I smile and grab his hand holding it "we're good" I answer. She looks between us "you're both glowing, spill" she says. "We don't kiss and tell" he says. "Oh, she'll tell me later trust me" she replies. "Not wrong" I respond. "I will leave you two to do your thing, text me if you need anything I'll be in the studio down the hall" Jack tells me before kissing my cheek.