Chapter 22.

Ahhh enjoy
__________________

I look around the dressing room as everyones running around prepping for the show and Jack's changing behind a screen. "Abi give a wave" urban says with the camera. I laugh and wave "heyy" I reply.

He turns to everyone else and stands beside me videoing them until jack steps out from the screen. Everything calms down a few minutes later and jack stands beside me with his arm around my waist.

"We have 25 minutes until jack needs to be on stage!" His tour manager yells from the other side of the room. "25 minutes is enough time for a quickie" he whispers in my ear quietly. I look up at him with raised eyebrows "oh?" I question.

Our eyes connect and he nods "only if you want" he replies. I slowly nod my head "yes" I whisper. He entangles our fingers and turns to everyone "I'm quickly going to show abi around" he tells the tour manager.

She nods "okay remember 25 minutes!" She replies as we're walking out. We go down the hall and jack finds a private and small room pulling me inside and locking the door from the inside.

I stand infront of him and he looks down at me "hi" he whispers as he tucks a stray hair behind my ear and cupping the side of my face gently. "Hi" I whisper back. "I missed you today" he smiles.

This morning he had a fitting for a suit since he has a couple appearances while we're in la in just a few days. We're in week 2 of the tour and so far we've been to Seattle, Portland, san Fran and a couple smaller California and Nevada towns tonight we're in Vegas.

"I missed you too" I whisper back. "Oh I got you a couple dresses while I was out" he tells me. "Oh?" I ask. "Well since you'll be by my side why not" he shrugs. "Really?" I ask. He nods "yeah of course" he answers rubbing my back gently.

Before I could thank him he rests his forehead against mine and connects our lips. I smile happily and kiss him back deepening it. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist then he swiftly moves leaning me against the cold wall.

With our lips and skin touching he lifts me slightly and then I feel him inside. "Jack" I moan into his lips. He moves his lips keeping our heads resting against each other and his hips move up. "Shit" he whispers. "Keep going" I whisper.

The 25 minutes go by and now we're walking back to the dressing room. Before jack opens the door I fix his hair quickly then fix myself one last time. "Ok we're good" I whisper.

He nods and opens the door ushering me inside "we're back!" He says. Everyone stops talking and looks over at us "good! Let's go!" His tour manager replies walking passed us.

Jack holds my hand and starts following her "urban will take you to your seat before going to the pit to shoot ok" jack says looking down at me as he walks. "Okay sounds good" I reply. He squeezes my hand gently and I smile leaning up and pecking his cheek "I'll be watching" I whisper.

I hear urban walking behind us talking to the camera quietly "arent they cute" he whispers. I act like I can't hear him and continue walking with jack. He leans down and kisses the top of my head "thank you" he whispers.

"Always" I whisper back. He gently squeezes my hand 3 times and I smile "i love you too" I whisper.

We get to side stage and jack does a little speech with everyone gathered together then he pulls me in for a hug. I look up at him and he looks down at me cupping the side of my face "I'll find you out there" he whispers.

I nod "have fun I'll be side stage for the last song ok?" I tell him. He nods and pecks my lips gently "go to your seat" he replies. I nod and peck his lips "have fun out there Jackman" I say as I walk away with urban. He laughs and I turn looking at him and wink.