Chapter 44

Ahh sorry for the wait and the short chapter, My life is somewhat back together so the updating schedule should be back to normal soon
____________________________

"Babe? Where are you?" I hear jack in the hallway. "Writing room!" I answer looking down at my notepad. "Are you going to the studio today?" He asks standing in the doorway with his hands in his pockets. I turn around in the chair "yeah, breakfast first?" I ask.

He smiles and nods "pancakes?" He asks. I shake my head "I was thinking a breakfast bowl" i answer standing up after closing my notebook. "Sounds good to me" he replies holding his hand out.

We've been home from la for a few days and we've taken those few days off from working but today I'm working with julia again, she is one of many people that don't know we're expecting so she's in for a surprise. Tomorrow I actually get to work with taylor freaking swift and I'm so excited.

Jack starts making coffee while I grab the bacon from the fridge and start cutting it up in bite sized chunks. "Oh urban wants to know when you want to do the maturnity photoshoot" jack says standing against the counter and watching my face.

That totally went to the back of my mind and I sigh "crap um next week? I have so much to do this week" I answer feeling a tad overwhelmed. "I'll let him know" he replies before kissing the side of my head.

Breakfast goes by and while I'm searching through my clothes for something to wear jack stands leaning against the door frame. "We should get you some maturnity clothes for after the announcement" he suggests. "Why? I'll just outgrow them" I ask frowning and looking at the bump.

Suddenly I'm crying and Jack's rubbing my back gently "hey hey it's ok" he says attempting to sooth me. "I don't know why I'm crying" I reply wiping my face. "Uh well you are pregnant" he points out. The tears keep coming and I continue wiping them away "right you're right it's just the hormones" I say letting out a deep breath.

"Are you sure you want to go in today?" He asks. I nod "yes I have to I've missed working with julia" I answer getting myself put together. "Okay if you say so, I have a couple radio interviews today so I can drop you off" he tells me. "Ok" I whisper putting on one of his hoodies.

I grab everything that I need for the day before we leave going out to the car. From the distance I see someone take a photo with their phone, I let out a sigh and ignore them as I get into the car.

Jack starts driving and holds my hand occasionally rubbing the back with his thumb. My phone buzzes in my hand and i take a glance at it.

Kennedy: uh dude taylor swift was spotted at the atlanta airport like 5 minutes ago, do you know anything about that?

Letting out a laugh as I type back a reply jack glances over at me "what's so funny?" He asks. "My sister saw that Taylor's in the city and asked me if I know anything about it" I answer.

To kennedy: no idea

He chuckles "of course she did, you excited for tomorrow?" He asks. I nod excitedly "yeah I honestly don't know what to expect but I'm pumped" I answer. "I'm sure it'll be fun" he says kissing the back of my hand.

We pull up to the studio, zero paparazzi waiting outside. That's a first. "Wow I'm surprised theres none here" he says taking his seatbelt off. "Probably following Taylor around" I reply taking mine off and comfortably getting out.

Normally I have to get out and make it look like I'm not 6 months pregnant but today is different. Jack and I walk inside peacefully and drus at the front talking with Chris. "Its quiet out there" dru comments. "No paparazzi" I answer happily. "Damn really?" He asks going over to the window.