Chapter 34.

Ahhhhh enjoy
____________________

"Abi wake up" rose says. I groan "what why?" I ask sitting up. "I made you breakfast again" she smiles. "Oh" I whisper. "Thanks rose" I reply getting up. "You're eating for two now" she says. "I think I've been eating for two this whole time without realizing it" i reply giggling.

We get to the kitchen and I sit at the island eating the pancakes and bacon she made me. "I also made coffee but I don't know if you want your one coffee right now" she says. "After I go to the doctor I'll cut down" I reply.

She shakes her head but pours me a cup anyways. "Have you made an appointment yet?" She asks. I shake my head taking the mug "not yet I will later" I reply. "Telling jack today?" She asks. I nod eating a forkful of pancake.

Before we could continue talking about my pregnancy matilda and shannon come out. "Morning" Matilda says yawning and rubbing her eye. "Morning" I reply finishing my breakfast and then my coffee.

I pour more coffee into my mug and mix more milk and sugar in it before chugging it. "Since I've got nothing to do today I'm going in early" I tell them after rinsing the syrup off the plate.

They all nod and converse amongst themselves while I go back to my room. I put on jean's and an oversized shirt "makeup is overrated" I tell myself before leaving my room. "I'll see you guys later" I say to them on my way out.

After getting there I see the normal sworm of paparazzi guys with their cameras waiting to take photos of me. Great once I start growing I'm definitely going to have to get creative with how I hide the bump. "Abigail! Where have you been? Are you working with taylor?" Someone shouts.
"I was resting" I answer while ignoring the second question.

Although taylor and I have dm'd a few times we have yet to talk about working together, I'd definitely go to New York or Nashville just to write with her.

Dru is at the desk talking with the receptionist when I get in and he stops talking with her when I get closer "jack said he should be here in a bit" he tells me. "Thank you dru, how are you?" I ask. "Good, you doing ok? I haven't seen you in a few days" he asks. I nod "yeah I'm great" I answer honestly.

He nods and smiles "good, I saw the cover you did keep it up" he says. "Thanks dru" I say again walking to the room. I smile and turn everything on after sitting down in the rolly chair.

I put music on in the background while I stare at the notepad infront of me while I wait for jack to come. The wait is making me anxious so I grab my phone and post the falling cover to twitter and instagram.

A few minutes after I start doodling on the page theres a knock on the door and jack pops his head in "hey sorry if the wait was long" he says. "It wasn't, come in" I reply taking a deep breath. I haven't seen him since the song release and my feelings have crept back in.

He sits down in the chair next to me " you doing okay? You only doodle when you're nervous and you asked to talk" he asks. "Um actually uh I have some news" I answer. "Like you're finally releasing a single on your own?" He asks. I shake my head and nervously fiddle with my grad ring "no" I reply.

"Okay? What is it then?" He asks raising his eyebrows. "Uh so a few days ago I realized that my period was a few weeks late, so i took a few pregnancy tests yesterday" i start.

I nervously look at him and I can hear his breathing  quicken. "Oh uh wh-what did they say?" He asks. "They all were positive" I answer. He nods and looks down "wow" he whispers. "I took one that has a week indicator and I'm like 6 or 7 weeks but I have to go the doctor for clarification" I add.