Chapter 8.

Enjoy :)
_________________

After the somewhat awkward cab ride to the hotel and going through a sworm of paparazzi we finally get up to our room. "You can change first if you want" jack says as I'm looking through my suitcase for pajamas to change into.

Only finding only lingerie, dresses, shorts and only regular sized shirts I let out a sigh. "They didn't pack any of my actual pajamas" I say looking at jack.

He looks up from his phone raising his eyebrows "really?" He chuckles walking over and looking. "You can borrow one of my shirts" he says. "Really?" I ask looking up at him. "Yeah it'll definitely be oversized on you" he says looking me up and down.

"Oh, thank you" I whisper. He nods and grabs a shirt from his bag handing it to me "of course" he replies. I quietly walk into the bathroom.

I stare at myself in the mirror and let out a sigh before removing my makeup and brushing my hair before putting it up in a messy bun. "This isn't weird you're friends" I tell myself quietly.

Once I'm changed I go back into the room and he's only wearing track pants. "Awe it looks cute on you" he says. "Oh thanks" I reply. "You can have the bed I've got the couch" he says nodding towards the couch that already has a pillow and blanket. "Okay if you say so" I shrug.

"I also ordered us some room service, i figured you'd probably be hungry or something" he says. "Oh okay thank you" I reply. "Yeah of course, wanna watch a movie or somethin?" He ask looking over at the tv.

My phone buzzes in my hand and I take a quick glance before looking at the tv "sure" I answer. "Cool come sit" he says sitting on the couch and patting beside him. I give in and sit beside him crossing my legs and looking at my phone again.

Rose : YA'LL KISSED???

Well they were quick with that. "Welp the world knows we kissed now" I say showing him the text from rose. "Damn they're quick" he chuckles. "That's what I was thinking" I reply.

To rose: we did ..... many many times

That's a lie.

"Did you just lie to her?" He asks. "Yeah what she doesnt know wont hurt her" I shrug. "True" he smiles. "Let's see what the world thinks" i reply going onto twitter.

Trending: jack harlow
THEY KISSED
SO CUTE

deuxmoi: Jack harlow told Jimmy fallon that he is taking things slow with (almost) girlfriend and fellow song writer abigail, they were also seen kissing on the streets of New York after the filming

Tmz: jack harlow seen kissing abigail on streets of New York

"Well they're believing it so far" I say showing him. "Maybe they were right when they said we have chemistry" he says. "Maybe" I whisper. Before he could say anything else theres a knock on the door. He runs over opening it and theres a trolly of food being rolled in.

For the rest of the night we watch a movie and pig out on the food. The plates empty and we're both full sitting back resting. "Thank you" I whisper looking over at him. "For?" He asks. "For feeding me, flying me out here and for being amazing" I answer.

Jack's point of view

I look over at Abigail looking into her beautifully green eyes "for?" I ask. "For feeding me, flying me out here and for being amazing" she answers.