Chapter 40

The last few chapters I dont think I was high but for this one I am, will likely be a filler
_______________________

I sigh closing the song book and turn to jack "I can't think of anything" i frown. "What do you have so far?" He asks putting his pencil down. "This" I say showing him. He takes the song book and reads the one verse I have written down.

A few seconds later he writes down a verse "hope this helps babe" he says handing it back and kissing the side of my head. I read it and smile "yeah, thanks babe" I reply and look at him. He rubs my knee gently "of course" he whispers. We go back to writing with some lofi music playing in the back quietly.

"Abs can you help with this one?" He asks. I look up from the book and take his "sure can" I answer. I read it and then add a few lines "that's fire" he says reading it. "Really?" I ask. He nods "yeah you're definitely getting a writing credit" he says. "I better" I reply.

He chuckles and pulls me closer "I've credited you on every song we've done together even if you've changed one word" he says. "And I appreciate you" I whisper looking into his eyes. "I love you" he whispers back then rests his hand on the bump "and I love you" he adds.

Currently i am a couple days over 18 weeks, we got the tests done a few days ago but won't know the results until the next appointment. "We love you too" I reply. "So i know it might be difficult but I'd love to take you out for a nice date, how does that sound?" He asks. I smile and bite my lip "it sounds good and I think I can figure it out" i answer.

We go on to talk about the date and how I can hide the bump, unfortunately i'm running low on how to hide it since she's grown more and then we finish each others songs. "Can we record them tomorrow? Maybe release them when she's born?" I ask. He looks into my eyes and smiles "that sounds wonderful babe" he says.

My song is about finding the one I love and growing with them while also growing our family, it's actually one of my favourites right now. His is like mine but his point of view. I know fans are going to connect the dots when we release them.

Jack has an interview with jimmy Fallon in a few weeks so I'm going with him, we decided that we're taking a private yet instead of first class so we can be more private.

After finishing up in the studio we speed out of the building and to the car ignoring any questions like always. Jack holds my hand while driving and occasionally kisses the back of it while the radios quietly playing and we're sitting in comfortable silence.

I crawl into the corner when we get home and I rest my hands on the bump then she starts to move more. "Is she active?" Jack asks coming back from the kitchen with popcorn. My newest craving. "She is" I answer. He sits beside me and smiles watching the bump change shapes. "That must feel weird" he says.

"It does" i giggle. "Heres your popcorn, what are we watching now?" He asks. We finished friends so we're moving onto something else. "Mmmm let's check netflix" I answer changing it to netflix on the tv.

We look for a few minutes before settling on grey's anatomy. Jack hasn't seen it but I have so it'll be his first time. "So its about doctors?" He asks. "Yeah and it has lots of sex and lots of death so don't get attached to characters" I answer. "Okay then" he says watching the first episode.

Around 2am we stop watching tv and slowly make our way upstairs. Whilst jack is changing I woddle to the bathroom and start my nighttime routine. Wash my face, moisturize it then I put lotion on the bump and then I brush my hair and put it up.

Since bleaching my hair after the breakup I haven't touched it so my roots are definitely there and noticable so I mostly keep it braided. "Hey beautiful" jack says coming in and standing behind me.