Chapter 6.

Enjoy
________________

Thursday comes up quicker than I wanted it to, jack didn't go to the studio today so I went in for a few hours. I got to work with megan again, she's honestly so cool and I can see us being friends too. She even let me rant about the media during a break after I found an article written.

Jack and I were pictured at the sandwich shop the other day, they caught a photo of me kissing his cheek. Fantastic. "I should get going" I sigh checking the time. 3pm. Jack is picking me up at 5. "Yes you've got the date with jack" she wiggles her eyebrows.

"I sure do" I smile grabbing my things. "Tell me how it goes tomorrow!" She says as I'm walking out. "Will do!" I reply. We can't even tell people in the industry that it's all going to be fake and that I think will be the hardest part. Only people that know are dru, chris and jack and I.

I get home and only matilda is home "rose is with mackenzie since he is back" she says before I get to ask her. "Oh okay uh I am going to get ready" i reply. "Oh yes you've got the date" she says. I nod "yeah I still don't know what dress I'm going to wear" I respond walking towards my room. "Want me to help?" She asks. "Yeah I'll let you know when I'm choosing" I answer.

The shower seems to go quicker than I wanted it to but I get out wrapping the towel around my body and wonder into my room. I throw on an oversized shirt and walk back into my bathroom, towel drying my hair a tad before re-doing my eyeshadow adding some sparkle in the inner corners.

It takes me about an hour to do my makeup and my hair. I have half an hour to choose the dress and shoes. My phone buzzes a couple times in my hand while I'm walking into my closet.

Jack: be there in 30 hope you're ready for lobster

Kennedy: so are you dating him or not?

"Mati I'm ready!" I shout staring at the dress options. She comes in "awe you look cute like that" she says. "Thanks but I really need to choose" i say turning to them. "Go for the medium length one the floor length one is too fancy for a dinner" she says simply. "And for shoes wear your heels he is a lot taller than you" she adds.

I laugh nodding "thank you" I reply. She nods and walks out letting me stand there. My phone buzzes again.

Kennedy: I won't tell dad pleeeeaaaassseeeee I need to know

Letting out a sigh I type out a reply.

To kennedy: do you want the long answer or the short answer?

To jack: I'm ready :)

After putting my phone down and changing into the dress I examine myself in the body mirror. "Oh right" I whisper to myself putting on the rings and necklace.

My phone lights up after picking it up. They're quick with their replies.

Jack: good

Kennedy: both

To kennedy: in short we're taking things slow, long version we met at the studio and connected right away, I've been trying not to fall for his antics but I am giving in and we're going to be going slow so neither of us end up hurt

Rose comes in while I'm fixing my dress "look at yoooou" she smiles. "Is it normal to be nervous?" I ask. "You're nervous?" She asks. I nod "yeah it's been awhile since I've gone on any dates let alone with someone i view as a friend" I answer honestly. "Listen I've seen you with guys you're actually interested in and I've seen you around jack, you have way more chemistry with jack than any of the dudes you dated" she says.