Chapter 36

Enjoy and share your thoughts <3

______________________

It's been 3 weeks since I found out that I'm pregnant and 2 since my appointment which means I have another today. I'm now 10 weeks along and I'm resting more than I am working.

The morning sickness is not just in the morning, I've had to stop writing just to empty my stomach. Jack has been incredible with taking care of me and has also continued to try to convince me to move in.

Unfortunately for me my feelings for him have heightened but that could be the pregnancy hormones. "Are you driving yourself?" Rose asks as I pour myself some coffee. "I'm not sure, jack hasn't texted me yet today" I answer checking my phone once again.

"When's the appointment?" She asks. "An hour" I answer checking the time. "Ok let me know if hes coming to get you, I'm off today so I'll be here" she says taking a bowl of chips over to the couch.

She sits in the couch and I stand against the counter siping on my coffee waiting for something from Jack. "Its been half an hour, anything?" She asks. "Nope I'm gonna go by myself" I answer checking my phone again. Nothing. What the fuck jack.

I quickly change into something that can easily hide what is slowly growing before grabbing my purse and phone. Across the street when I walk out is a couple of paparazzi guys. I ignore them and start walking to my car.

The drive to the doctors is quiet I let the radio play quietly and I have a few minutes until I have to check in so I sit staring into space just thinking before grabbing my phone and adding to the texts I've already sent jack.

To jack: are you picking me up?
To jack: jack?
To jack: hello?
To jack: theres half an hour until the appointment I'll just drive myself
To jack: come or don't that's up to you

I'm taken in right away and I sit on the bed thing waiting for the doctor to come. My phone buzzes a couple times so I check it.

Rose: let me know how it goes

Kennedy: are you coming to Sunday dinner this week?

A few minutes later the door opens and in comes jack. "I am so so so so sorry, I was at the studio late last night and my phone died and I forgot to charge it when I got home, please tell me I havent missed anything" he says in one breath.

"You didn't don't worry" I reply putting my phone away. "Are you ok?" He asks. "Yeah my sister wanted to know if I'll be going to family dinner since I haven't been since finding out" I answer. "You haven't been?" he asks. I shake my head "no but I think I will this week" I answer.

He nods "okay, uh so I was thinking of booking my parents and brother a flight here so we can tell them next month along with your dad and siblings" he says. "Really? I havent seen them in so long" I pout. "Oh I'll do that then" he chuckles.

I smile and look at him "thank you for coming" I whisper. He sits down on the stool beside me and rests his head against mine "of course" he whispers resting his hand on my small bump.

The door opens and we separate but his hand remains on the bump. "Feel anything yet?" The doctor asks. "Not yet" he replies with a slight frown. "Well she's only 10 weeks by 15 or 16 you should be feeling something" she says pulling the machine out. "I know its early but when do you think we'll be able to find out the sex?" I ask.

"After your 13 week appointment you can do an at home test if you would like but the earliest I can tell you is 16" she answers. "That's 6 more weeks" jack says. "I can do the math jack" I reply.