Chapter 27.

this ones lowkey a filler but will also be important also once again I'm writing this when I'm high
_____________________

People lately have been really into not minding their own business, everyday that we've come to the studio they've bombarded us with questions and not just the classic 'when are you gonna propose' questions. Questions like 'are you breaking up?' Or 'are you still with jack' when it's just me.

Right now I am writing alone in the studio, jack is in a meeting with dru and Chris and ashe isnt here yet. While we were in paris I told dru who I wanted to work with from that list and he contacted them and worked out schedules for them all so I'm busy when Jack's doing promo.

As I'm erasing a line from the page theres a knock on the door and then ashe pops her head in. "Ah come in come in" I tell her. She closes the door after coming in then sits down next to me in the rolly chair.

"Are you working on something?" She asks. I nod and show her then she grabs a pencil and starts adding to it quietly. "Annnnnnd there" she says handing it back.

I read what she wrote and gasp "holy cow" I whisper. "Keep this one for someone else or even yourself" she tells me. "If I ever get the courage to become a singer" I reply. She raises her eyebrows and sits back "yeah? Do you have stage fright?" She asks.

We talk for a bit and she gives me some advice then we get to writing something for her and we're there for several hours and end up writing a couple songs. While we're taking a small break I check my phone.

jack: have a photoshoot to do so I'll pick you up later hope you're having fun

Ashe comes back into the room and sits next to me again "you ok?" She asks. "Yeah jack has a photoshoot" I answer. "Are you two okay?" She asks. "Yeah we're solid but we've both been busy" I answer.

We've been back from tour for a week and a half and everyday since I've come to the studio to work and I'm usually here until almost 3am and I've only worked with jack for 2 of those days. "That's good though you were just with him for months everyday" she says. "Space can be good" she adds.

"Yeah true" I reply. "You'll be okay" she says reassuringly. "Thank you ashe, do you wanna hop in the booth" I ask her. She nods "yes!" She says excitedly then runs into the booth and I hit play on the beat we created and she starts singing over it.

I sit back listening and I smile brightly when she finishes "that was awesome come back in and we'll add some background stuff and mix it all together" I tell her. She gives me a thumbs up then comes back in and we get to working for a few more hours.

Near 10pm she starts yawning so she packs up her stuff and we hug before she leaves. I'll be working with her tomorrow night as well and I'm so excited.

While I'm looking through the notepad theres a knock on the door and I turn towards the door. "Hello?" A familiar Irish accent says. "Niall I thought you'd be here in the morning, come in" i say closing the notepad.

He sits in the chair that ashe was just in "i saw ashe in the lobby, she said you made some magic" he says. I look at him notice that he has a guitar and a notepad "we sure did she's cool" I reply. "Shall we? I'm stuck on this song" he says showing me.

"Yeah let's do this" I reply taking the notepad and looking at it. This is so niall and I love it. "Can you play it?" I ask handing it back. "For sure" he says then starts playing his guitar and singing.

A couple more hours go by and while he is singing in the booth theres a knock on the door then jack comes in. "Oh shit nialls here" he says quietly sitting beside me. "Yeah I helped him with this song" I whisper.