Chapter 10.

Daaaaamn chapter 10 and still no sex that's a shame enjoy!
___________________

I spin around in the chair scrolling on my phone waiting for megan to come in. I've been here for a few hours, the first hour I sat writing, the second hour i wrote with gayle for half an hour and then lizzo for a bit too.

Deuxmoi: jack harlow seen in louisville without girlfriend who is in Atlanta she might be joining him we don't know

Jack has been back in Louisville for a couple of days. I haven't seen him since the night he took me to the club but he sent me my ticket this morning and I leave tomorrow morning.

Right as megan walks in my phone starts ringing. Its jack. "Hey babe" I answer. "You with megan?" He asks. "Yeah, what are you up?" I ask. "Ahh just checking on you, I'm alone right now" he answers. "That's sweet of you" I reply. He chuckles "dru will be flying with you tomorrow and I'm picking you up when you land" he says. "Sounds good to me" I respond.

"Now say I miss you too" he says. I laugh "I miss you too babe no we're not having phone sex later" I reply adding the last bit. Megan looks over with raised eyebrows and a smirk. "Damn that's a shame" jack replies. I just know he's smirking on the other end.

I roll my eyes but smile "don't even jack" I warn quietly. " So phone sex is a no?" He asks. "Not ever" I answer. "Right right" he says. "I should go Megan's here and we've gotta start working" I say frowning. "Okay I'll see you tomorrow then" he says. "Yeah I'll see you tomorrow" I reply. "Bye" he whispers. "Bye baby" i say back before hanging up.

What is he doing to me? I really need to remind myself that this is just fake and he probably doesn't feel the same. "Yall are cute" megan says. "Thank you" I smile.

After we talk about jack and I for a bit we get to working for a couple of hours before she sends me home so I can sleep well before the flight.

Matilda and rose are both home as I walk through the apartment door. "Hey, jack home yet?" Rose asks. "Nah he's in Louisville for a while but I'm flying out in the morning" I answer. "Cute" rose says. I wonder into the kitchen and find something to eat quickly.

"Are you flying there alone?" Matilda asks. "Nope dru is coming too" I answer. "Okay good" she replies knowing I'm scared of flying. "How long are you gone?" Rose asks. I shrug "don't know yet hopefully jack will fly back with me" I answer.

Once i found a snack i walk into the living room sitting in my corner of my couch and looking at my phone.

Jack: might see some shit in the media
Jack: don't be mad
Jack: Abigail please dont be mad I fucked up

"Uhhhh abs have you seen what's going on? Have you talked to your man?" Matilda asks looking at her phone with wide eyes. "He's texted me like a million times what the fuck is going on?" I ask confused.

They both move closer and tell me to go on twitter. I sigh taking a deep breath and going onto the dreaded bird app.

Tmz: Jack harlow caught cheating???

Popbuzz: jack harlow seen with another girl

Damn. He just couldn't keep it in his pants huh.

Just as I'm about to turn my phone off it starts ringing. "Its him" I whisper actually feeling hurt. "You should answer it" rose says. I sigh answering it and putting it to my ear "what?" I ask. "Are you with the girls?" He asks. "Yeah what do you want Jack?" I ask. "Can you go into your room or something so we can talk and not as fake boyfriend and girlfriend" he asks back.