Chapter 11.

Enjoy this long one
______________

My alarm went off at 6 but I was already awake, my body woke me up at 5:30 and I've been up since. I cleaned up the kitchen and made myself a quick breakfast all before 6. Now it's 6:30 and I managed to pack in only 30 minutes.

Matilda woke up a few minutes ago and is making coffee before she has to go to work. Rose doesn't have to go to the coffee shop until later so i won't see her today. "Are you sure you can face him?" She asks. I shrug "I'm not sure but I want to be there for him when the album drops" I answer being honest.

While I was having breakfast i did some thinking and I need to tell someone how I'm feeling about jack and the whole situation so on the flight or the drive to the airport I am going to tell dru about it and see what he thinks i should do.

7 comes up and the buzzer for the apartment goes and I buzz him up then grab my things making sure I have everything. "And you look great, have a safe flight and let me know when you've landed" matilda tells me. I nod and then let dru in. He grabs my suitcase for me and I follow him out after waving by to matilda.

"How are you doing?" He asks. "Could be better" I answer. "I get that, wanna talk about it?" He asks. "Maybe in the car" I answer. He nods and we finally get down to the car waiting. Thankfully no media or fans.

He starts driving then glances over at me "so are you going to tell me?" He asks. "Right um so I think I have feelings for jack" I start. "Woah" he says. I sigh and nod "yeah, I know we shouldn't continue because of this but I don't want to stop" I reply.

A few minutes go by without him saying anything "as a friend do what makes you feel best and as one of your bosses you should be honest and end it if it's going to be hard for you" he says being honest. "Depending on how the trip goes I'll tell him" I decide. "Ok" he whispers. "Please don't say anything to him" I say. "Yeah of course" he says.

We get to the airport and go through security fairly quick after getting through the crowd of paparazzi and fans. Craziness. I take a selfie for my Instagram story and dru is in the back sticking his tongue out. I giggle and post it on my instagram story captioned 'louisville here I come!'.

To jack: at the airport with dru

Immediately after posting the story and it's been viewed a lot I get a ton of messages about Jack and his cheating. I sigh ignoring them all. It's all fake it's all fake. It'll never be real.

"I've gotta use the washroom I'll be back" I tell dru standing up and going over to the womens washroom. I stand against a wall just letting the emotions take over, I end up sliding down the wall with my knees up against my chest and I cry for a good 5 minutes before I stand up.

Taking a few deep breaths I wipe the tears away and make sure my makeup is fine before going back out to dru. "You ok?" He asks quietly. "Nope" I whisper back. "It'll be ok" he whispers. "I don't know how I'm going to act like everything is fine" I say.

He turns to me "as soon as you're back at the hotel you're talking it out I don't care if you end up telling him and he ends up feeling the same and you end up starting to date, if that happens do let us know though" he replies. I nod looking down at my lap "I don't think I will yet" I whisper. "Its up to you when you do" he replies.

I nod "I know I'm just scared of being hurt especially by him, he means so much to me" I tell him. He nods understanding "i get it but I've seen the way he looks at you and I've heard how he talks about you I think he feels the same" he says. "He only says those things because we're fake dating and he has to" I point out. He shakes his head "no he says those things when it's just us two as well" dru says.