Log 2: That didn't age well

Mossix Vultaid.
Was SO fucking bored.

So bored, she went to that damn job interview. Ala was being repaired, the repairs that Moss couldn't quite get done. She was now stuck in Quindle, Urlion, for about 5 more hours.

Hour 1:
Moss went to an Arcade. She had some leftover credits, and was bored as shit. So she won some stuffed animals and tickets, bought some candy and gave the animals to little kids who didn't win anything.

Hour 2: Moss got lunch, and went shopping.

Hour 3: She did some self-upgrades on her blasters. They were already tip-top condition, but she had nothing better to do, so she disassembled the entire thing and rebuilt them. Twice. They turned out well, she thought.

Hour 4: This is when things went to shit.

Checking her Holo-watch, she decided to visit the job interview. Maybe if they paid well for a few gigs, she'd give in. She went the directions she was supposed to, clipping through the crowd, wings tucked in. She took all the right twists and turns, and saw one of the sandstone buildings. She knocked on the door, awaiting the person. That's when her social anxiety spiked. How do you communicate again?

The door flung open, revealing a two-toned Endoon. Endoon were subspecies of Enderian, with half-white and half-grey skin, goat features and pink eyes. Many called them evolutionary mistakes, which is why most of them were in the C.U.C, or the Criminals. Under. Cover. This one also had the toned hair, swapping from their skin. He had a black and white hoodie with a star, red glasses, and white horns looping around his face.

"Hey, You're Mossix Vultaid, right? I'm George Red." The Endoon spoke, his eyes unreadable.
"Yeah. You wanna hire me?" Moss responded, confusion slipping in her voice.
"Of course! Come on in!" The Endoon, George, said, seeming too excited for this. Maybe he hadn't had luck finding any pilots?

He lead Moss to a desk, which had a computer on it, among other things. He sat down, looking through the computer for something. Moss sat, hand ready to pull a blaster. George seemed to notice, Endoon had very good eyesight.

"Don't worry, we ain't gonna hurt you. We just need a pilot. You see," George rambled, trying to make the conversation longer. Why? Moss never moved her hand, watching George's every move. But something he said, worried her a bit.

"And then, you get caught."

What?

Suddenly, Moss was held by her waist from behind. Two arms snaked around, restraining her arms and wings. Another arm held her head back, as a final one held a knife to her throat. Moss risked a glance to George, then the people restraining her. George just sat, smirking at her helpless state. Then she looked to the left, heart sinking to her stomach.

Rose. Sierra. Leventis. Fucking. Valley.

Rose was, by far, the most known criminal in the entire galaxy. She was known for her several acts of robbery, arson, destruction, you name it. She has teamed up with other well-known criminals as well, and no matter what she did, somebody lost their life. She had the highest kill count, bounty, everything. That may sound cliché, but she was scary as hell. And to have her, here, in Quindle, was practically a death sentence.

Rose was known for her outfit as well. She was a Crystalline, a four-armed elf creature with small crystals dotting their face and elf ears. Rose had red crystals, and wore a White cropped mock-neck, with tied on sleeves on each of her arms. She wore a black shirt under the shirt, elbow high fingerless gloves, and a red sash. Her outfit was a lot, but she wore a few peices of jewelry. But one thing always caught people's eyes: her magenta bandana that was tied to her leg. She was never seen without it.

But back to Moss. Here she was, the most wanted holding her back.

"How much do I owe you, George?" Rose said, venom clear in her voice, despite the black mask covering her lower face.
"5k Creds?" George said, slyness in his voice.
"Fuck no, 600 at most."
"Awe come on, it took forever!"
"Lowering the price." Rose released the arm with the knife, tapping at her holowatch with another she released before returning it.
"So Birdy, you got a ship?" Rose said, turning back to Moss.
Moss only nodded.
"How well can you fly?"
"Well, I looked through her files, and she is amazing at flight, according to the WW institute." George said.
"Well, that's enough for me. Bird, I'll pay you 10k creds to get me to Crim without telling anyone. Got it?" Moss only nodded again.
"Good. We leave in 20."
"B-B-But m-my s-s-sh-ship is in r-r-re-repair..." Moss was able to mutter out.
"When's it gon' be done?"
"A-About another h-hour."

"Then you'll stay here 'til then."

Well Moss was in deep shit now.