INFO 1: Crim

A/N: There will be info pamphlets about planets and how things work sometimes.

________________

Welcome to Crim! Located in the Nether Galaxy, like all other planets, have a surface hotter than Runa, the hottest star in the universe.

Despite the boiling outside, the Inside is liveable. Many suitable starships can actually make it inside before bursting.

Inside Crim there's a noticeable amount of lava. This lava is colder than normal, so it's safe to be around.

Like Warp, another planet in the Nether galaxy with blue plants, Crim is inhabited by red plants. These are known as crimson plants. They are fungi, roots, etc. Many good treats and snacks can be made with the abundance of Crimson, though unless you are a species native to the Nether Galaxy these might be intoxicating to you.

The species on Crim are as follows:

Piglins (Though these are common throughout all Nether planets)
Hoglins (Though these are common throughout all Nether planets)
Striders (Though these are common throughout all Nether planets)
Ghastrians (Though these are common throughout all Nether planets)
Blazerians (Though these are common throughout all Nether planets)
Witherns (Though these are common throughout all Nether planets)
Crystallines

As you can see, Crystallines are the only unique species to Crim. They have four arms, crystals protruding from their face, sharper teeth and nails, elfish ears, and more slit-like pupils. Other than those facts, they are essentially normal humans. They also have a natural immunity to all Nether Galaxy diseases, Crim's foods, and are used to hot climates. This means anything under 100* F is practically freezing for them.

Crim uses credits, like all other planets. They have folksy-villages, with usual wood, stone and other things. They don't use many electronics.

Crim is mostly known to be the home planet of top-rated criminal, Rose S. Valley.