Log 13: We have our plan

Everyone looked up to see none other than Avani Winchester and some of the Rifle members, standing proudly.

Everyone tensed before Avani put her arms up in surrender.

"Chill, I wanna help. Moss is my buddy, and I can tell how upset she is. Okay, so what you wanna do..."

-------------------

After a few hours, the plan was set in stone. The group of now 12 went to the Rifles' ship, Moss gawking at how beautiful it was.

The cargo bay was nicely organized, fake, secured plants dotting the floors. There were two hallways, the one to the left having five rooms (presumably bedrooms) and the one to the right leading to the kitchen, the cockpit and weapons room.

The weapons room was huge, filled wall to wall with guns (mainly rifles, Moss noted) knives and grenades.

"Orion and Malfus, go man the ship. Vee and Kora, get these 7 suited up!"

And that was how they were, in disguise, flying to the D.O.O.M. ship.

After going over the plan a few more times, they landed on the helipad. Their ship was a D.O.O.M. ship, meaning they were allowed in, no questions asked. If you asked Moss, the security needed to be buffed.

George and Arrow were the "captured criminals" while Noah, Yeet, Kora, Vee, Moss and Avani were the captors.

"Alright, remember the plan. Don't get caught. Malfus and Orion, stay here to fly us out."

"Copy that."

And so, they walked out into the unknown.

------------------

Avani gave me permission to use Malfus, Orion and Vee, theyre her oc's while Kora is mine.

The Rifles:

Avani Winchester - Leader

Orion Arisaka - Pilot

Malfus Brunswick - Co-Pilot

Vee Carcano - Weapons handler

Kora Mannlicher - Weatherwoman (aka shes the only responsible one)

Also next chapters gonna be very dark and contain very violent themes such as forced drugging, abuse, shit like that