FILLER: Red Roses

A/N: Filler episodes are for when Idk what to do with the story, so I use them to help relieve any writers block.

--------

Rose sat in her chair at her desk on the Ala. She looked at her holo-watch, seeing a text from George. She smiled fondly, remembering how they met as she drifted to sleep on accident.

...

Rose panted, running through Fortess, the biggest and only city in Crim. She had just stolen some jewelry, trying to sell it to make some cash for food. She ran on the bridges that were held above the lava, officers on her tail. Her crystals spiked, she darted for one of the elevators down to the Strider Taxis. Then, she bumped into somebody.

It was an Endoon. I explained them in previous chapters, not again.

He looked, worried to say the least. Rose scrambled to pick up her stuff, with the Endoon helping. But Rose was in the zone, so she didn't register what she missed or the Endoon following her.

Rose hopped on a strider, as the Endoon hopped on another.
"Follow me!" The Endoon shouted, increasing the strider's speed. Rose decided to follow this stranger. If push comes to shove, murder exists for a reason.

After a while of riding, they arrived at an apartment complex on the outskirts of Fortess. They abandoned the Striders and heading up to the Endoon's room. Rose hadn't realized what she just did as everything started to process. Her crystals slowly stopped spiking, as her breaths got steady.

"T-Thank you. But I really should be going."
"You sure? You need to lay low for a bit."

Rose looked up, and got a good look at the stranger, just to realize it was a wanted criminal. Like her.

George Red was reported to be the only Endoon that went criminal. He was mainly known for food robbery and scamming, among other things. 
"George Red." Rose simply stated, still in a daze.
"Rose Valley." George responded, a coy smirk on his cu- NO. FACE. JUST FACE. ON HIS FACE.

"How do you know me?"
"I could ask the same."
"Touché."

---------

Rose and George quickly became friends. They constantly made *ahem* "suggestive" banter, usually about fucking each other. The two often worked on crimes together, becoming a well known duo.

George isn't well known in the Criminal world, but working with Rose has gotten him some popularity.

But that's okay.

George likes to lay low.