Log 5: The Axol and The Crys

Willow wandered the strange ship. Peeking outside the windows, they realized it was night.

Perfect.

They crept around, exploring the ship entirly. She found the strange bird-person in a messy room, asleep on a loft bed. Willow peeked around the room, silence being the loudest sound. Willow left after a bit of searching, going into another room.

This room was neater, cleaner. A low, queen-sized bed, desk, wardrobe and TV sat in the room. A four-armed person laid in the chair at the desk, sleeping and shivering. Heavy shivering. After further inspection, Willow came to the conclusion that this person was from a hot planet.

(willow is kinda dumb hahah)

Willow then realized who this was. The news showed a person who looked exactly like this. Their mom often praised this person for doing a crime well.

Rose S. Valley.

Suddenly, Rose burst up, gasping in a cold sweat. Bad dream, much?
She locked eyes with Willow, who just stared at her with the scariest expression Rose had seen on a child. Rose pulled out a gun, pointing it at the kid. Willow still just stared at her.

Now that Willow met her up-close, Rose was skinny. Really skinny. Like, I-haven't-eaten-in-days skinny. But muscular. Like Beat-your-ass muscular.

"You are...?"
"Willow. My mom dropped me out of a car window."
"Oh-"
"Yeah."

It was silent for a few moments, awkward silent.
"So can you leave?"
"I don't want to. I like bird person." Willow responded.
"I meant my room-"
"It's not yours."
"Fine, WHERE I AM RESIDING CURRENTLY AS I WAIT TO BE TAKEN TO MY HOME PLANET."
"You're weird."

Then Willow just turned around and went back to their room to sleep.