Log 18: The future awaits.

3 years later...

"Log number.... ah forget it. Log whatever! Mossix Vultaid here, member of the Rose Runners.

We're a group of now criminals dedicated to using what we steal to save some lives. We're like Vigilantes, almost.

But enough of that! in our crew, we Have Orion, Malfus, Kora, Vee, Avani, George, Noah, Arrow, Yeet, Catska, Willow, Blapples, Rose, Tilly, and me! Lot's of people.

So the last few years, we've proven that we can save lives, because with the money we've "gathered", we have saved a total of.... 236 lives of people that were on deaths doorstep! That's a lot for three years.

We also have a clean-streak of no deaths, meaning that we won't kill you unless you royally piss us off. But that hasn't happened. Yet, at least.

But we're proud to say that we aren't fully bad guys, it's a wrong-thing, right-reason.

So things have been going great! Willow is six now, and a bit of a terror. Orion, Malfus and I are the pilots, while Kora and Vee have made new weapons to use and sell.

Those are just some of the things that have been going on.  We-"

"MOSS! WE GOTTA GO!"

"Okay! Well that's it for now. Until next Log, keep and eye out for our Astrology!"