Log 11: oh no

The trio were walking through Medoha, the capital of Hebera. They had been looking around and shopping; since it was their last day here before the final flight to Crim they wanted to get some stuff.

Willow's bag had a bunch of clothes, books and stuffed animals, all jostling as they ran ahead to go into more shops. Moss's bag had some flying gear, ship parts, things for art and some jewelry. Rose, who was in her human disguise, had a rather large back with clothes, food, a lot of jewlery and a few leather journals.

As the trio made their way down, it was rather easy to get lost in the crowd. Despite being "kidnapped" a few days ago, nobody paid any mind. Which was good, of course. Moss hated attention anyways.

Rose ran ahead to catch up with Willow, who was going into a corner store. Moss reluctantly followed in, prepared to pay as she saw Willow carrying five cans of Monster Energy and a few cups of ramen.

The day had been going great, which is why it had to screw up.

The trio was walking back to parking, Moss had split to use the restroom. As she was returning, she heard shouting. Something along the lines of:

"Rose S. Leventis Valley, you're trapped. You are going to spend a life sentence in prison, and we'll be returning the kid to their parents."

Moss watched from the corner, too terrified to do something. Every part of her was screaming to move, to help, but she was frozen.

"This kid was literally thrown out of a window, trust me, their parents-" She pushed her lower arms through the shirt, grabbing two hidden guns and daggers- wait how was she hiding those? "-Don't give a shit!" she yelled, lunging at the officers.

A fight commenced, but without her right eye, Rose had the disadvantage. She thrashed as they grabbed at her, she bit them, she did whatever she could. But it wasn't enough.

Moss stared in disbelief as Rose was thrown to the ground, as a weapon was raised to her back. Moss recognized it- anyone would. It was an electrizer.

Those were feared throughout the galaxy, capable of knocking anybody out safely. They released a shit-ton of volts, so it was surprising that there wasn't any deaths for them.

The officer dug it into Rose's side, her screaming like a banshee at the contact. It was held on there for a while, longer than it should have, and Moss could see the longing and tears in Rose eyes that were closing.

As eyelid met eyelid, she was hoisted off the ground and thrown into a D.O.O.M. ship. Willow was dragged in as well, albeit more gently.

Moss, after seeing the officers leave, ran to her ship now that she could move. She had also grabbed the bags, but those were in the cargo bay.

She turned on tracking and concealed her ship off radars, following suit of the D.O.O.M. guards.

She needed to make some calls.