antecedentes + uno

Kheumani is a twenty-six year old Multi Business Owner, Social Media Influencer, And Model who graduated from FAMU ( Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University) which is an HBCU college. She shares a Business with her sister Kali named Melanin Mapped which is located in Atlanta, GA Originally for Black Women & Young Women.

Duke is an twenty-eight year old YouTuber And Streamer, who was Originally from DeeBlock a Neighborhood located in Greenville, SC (South Carolina). He's apart of a YouTube group called AMP, which includes six members.

|Also this story will mainly be in Duke's prospective & Play This Women's Work by Maxwell At the top of the chapter every-time you're about to read.|

"Baby!" I heard Kheumani call out which made me stop talking to the people on twitch

"Hold on chat... Wassup Baby?" I yelled as the door opened a little and only her head was peeking in the room.

"You streaming?" She asked making me nod.

"I want to show you something" I turned to the camera smiling widely quickly ending the stream and cutting off the camera.

Kheumani is 9 months pregnant, she's due any-day now and she wanted the whole pregnancy to be a secret, only our close friends and family knew about the pregnancy.

I slowly turned around in my gaming chair smiling at her showing my VVS diamond grills.

"You ready?"

"Always" I said as she slowly walked into the room with her hand on her belly.

"DAYUM!" She jumped a little from my outburst.
"I'm sorry.."

"What do you think?" She asked walking up to me as I rubbed her belly softly.

"I love it. It looks very good on you, the baby is going you wonder."

She blushed. "Thank you baby"

 "Thank you baby"