cinco

PRETTY WINGS
KHEUMANI DENNIS | MANI
GA — 1:44 pm

I walked into the restaurant with an anxiety feeling as my heart was racing, which made my ears start to ring

I walked into the restaurant with an anxiety feeling as my heart was racing, which made my ears start to ring. I know who Icelee was from Duke's phone from the previous night, but what I didn't know that she had a child. That's what really couldn't sleep, this was happening to me for what? I don't even know, I loved Duke though all of these years, and this what I get in return.

I look around trying to find her as I seen Icelee on her phone which made me walk over towards her.

"Hi" I greeted her as she took her eyes off her phone looking at me giving me a weak smile.

"Hey, Thanks for meeting with me" She said as I sat down putting my purse on the table, this OffWhite Bag wasn't cheap.

"What did you wanna talk about?"

"Duke" She said simply which made my eyebrows frown together.

"What about Duke?" I asked acting like I didn't almost have a panic attack thinking about him possibly having another baby by a different women.

"I met Duke a year ago, I can't believe I'm saying this but we where each other sneaky links, I knew he had a Child but I didn't know that he was married."

"How and it's all over social media?"

"I'm not a social media person, He personally told me that he was single and that you was his Ex-Wife."She said as my facial expressions would say it all.

"How did you find out I was still his Wife?"I asked curiously.

"My friend actually sent me your Instagram story of you and him with rings" She looking down at her lap.

"You can continue on how y'all met"

"Umm.. okay" She hesitated, she acting like I'm finna throw a drink at her ass.

"After we where on and off talking and having Sexual Intercourse, We never went to date in public just ones at my house, but he would take me around his friends"

His friends???? Khuemani thought.

"Friends? Can you name y'all of his friends you've been around?"I asked.

"There was one named Dayvo, Dre, Darius, Fanum, And Kai" My heart dropped when she said Kai's name.

My own cousin knew I was getting cheated on for a year straight, this shit wasn't sitting right with me, it hurts so bad G.

"You can continue" I said quietly.

"I found out I became pregnant and I told Duke, he knew I was the only one that was having sex with him because he made me cut off all of my dudes off. Plus everytime we linked he would look though my phone."

"Is he active in the child's life?" I asked.

"No he's not, he told me he didn't wanna be involved but he sends money for the baby" She said as silence filled the air, a lot of questions was running through my head.

"Kheumani... I'm sorry I didn't know the consequences on being with him, if I know that you were in the picture I wouldn't slept with him." Icelee said as I looked into her eyes as she stared back for a while before looking away, which gave me a sign that she was lying.

"Your lying" I blunted out.
"How is he?... The baby?"

"He's perfect, energetic, smiles a lot, he's a happy baby" She smiled as I gave her a blank facial expression.

"Icelee I believe that your child's father should be in your child's life, I'm not like other celebrities that pay people to be quiet. I'll actually do you a favor, I'll be divorcing Duke every soon after this conversation." I said before pressing the red button on my phone stopping the recording.

"It was nice talking to you Icelee"I grabbed my purse before removing myself from the seat walking out of the restaurant, quickly getting into my car I immediately broke down, luckily my car windows are tinted.

I picked up my phone unlocking it calling Kai as I put the phone on speaker, waiting for him to pick up. He didn't answer the first time as I called again which him answer on the fourth ring.

"YOOOO" he yelled into the phone.

"Are you on stream or around anybody?"I asked as he answered no.

"I'm sitting in my car, wassup?" He said which made me literally go off.

"I just don't understand"I started as tears came to come down my face.

"What you talking about Mani?"

"You fucking knew. You fucking knew Kai,"

"Mani what did I know?" He asked which made me angry.

"You knew he was cheating on me, are you fucking serious. You knew this whole time, Your my blood cousin, I would have never done this to you-" I chocked on my tears as I started to sob.

"I could have n-n-never done this to you, if a bitch was cheating on you I w-would have been said something, and you know that. YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT KAI" I screamed not hearing anything on the other line.

"You knew about the bitch named Kali too huh?" I asked as I didn't get a response, I took that as an answer.

"Wow"I chuckled.

"You know what... your dead to me Kai, I don't even wanna hear from you anymore while I'm in Atlanta, You know how I am about loyalty and you pulled this shit. Don't call or text my phone trying to explain or apologize, I'll get distant myself from you, Have a nice day" I said before hanging up and blocking him.

I cried for awhile after that conversation with Kai, before collecting myself, I played Triumph By XXXtentacion driving towards Sincere's house.

7/26/22

7/26/22