diez

DUKE'S MOMMA REACTION TO KHEUMANI'S FIRST PREGNANCY AND MISCARRIAGE.

FLASHBACK

"I got yo Chicken noddle soup , Ginger Ale, And Pedialyte" Duke said sitting the bag of items on the island as Kheumani walked slowly towards it.

Kheumani looked through the bag as she reached the end of the bag and frowned pulling the item out of the bag.

"A pregnancy Test, two at that. Why did you get pregnancy tests?" She asked picking up the second box.

"To see if your pregnant or not" He answered.
"I told my mama about the throwing up and she told me to buy pregnancy tests"

"I'll take them when I finish eating, you can drink a Emergen-C immune system but drink it hot" She said opening the can of soup poring it into a bowl.

"Why I gotta drink it hot"

"Why would you drink it cold? It helps way better if it's hot so you don't get sick"

"I got a feeling you ain't sick your pregnant" He said as Kheumani just ignored him, taking the hot soup out of microwave.

They both wanted a baby but Kheumani career just told a major leap and she was finally getting more Recognition which paused the baby topic back.

Kheumani ate the soup as she put the dish into the sink as she grabbed a plastic cup before grabbing the two pregnancy test, walking towards the bathroom.

Locking the door she pulled her shorts down as she peed in the cup as it almost filled to the top.

"Damn I drunk too much Pedialyte" She said looking at the cup as she sat it on the bathroom countertop.

She wiped herself properly before flushing the toilet and pulling up her clothes.

She read the back of the box then opened the two pregnancy test and lightly stuck them in the cup of pee for five seconds, before putting the caps back on the tests, laying them flat on the sink counter.

Poring the pee into the toilet as she throw the cup away flushing the toilet she left out the bathroom turning off the light. She walked back into the the living room seeing Duke sitting on the couch drinking the immune system drink in a mug.

"Is it hot?" She asked seeing him take small sips of it.

"Yeah this shit nasty" He said making her laugh.

"We have to wait 3 minutes for the results to come back" She said sitting in his lap with her face in his neck.

"I honestly hope your pregnant"

"What if I am? What do you think yo Mama gone say?" She asked.

"I think my Mama gone be excited for her first grand-baby"

"Really?"She asked frowning against his neck.

"Yeah my mama love kids, she always ask me and my brothers when we gone have kids."

"And what you say?"

"I always said I don't want kids, they too much to deal with
, but you changed that" He said before finishing the immune system drink.