cinco

"Oh, Oh , Oh, Oh" She repeated hissing in pain but still pushing but the doctors found a problem.

"Kheumani I need you to listen to me right now" The doctor told her as heat covered her body from pushing.

"What?What?" She breathed heavily asking.

"I need you to stop pushing" He told her as she shook her head. That's Kheumani's problem sometimes she can be hardheaded.

"No I gotta get it out, I gotta get it out, I gotta get it out, I gotta get it out, I gotta get it out" She repeated as the heart rate monitor beeping increased.

This caused doctors to on emergency mode, the doctor that was sitting in a stool stood up and kicked the chair to the wall.

The doctors covered Kheumani's belly with a cloth that cuts out her stomach which meant they was performing a Caesarean section.

"Oh God, Oh God please" She said before the a nurse injected Anesthesia into her IV making her eyes close within seconds.

She placed a breathing treatment mask over her face before they proceeded with her surgery.

-

I seen the nurse walk out of the labor department with her head down and a sad expression

"Mr. Dennis" She called out as I looked at her blankly.

"The baby is in a breech presentation...it's coming out backwards" She said as I nodded.

"What does it mean?"I asked quietly.

"The baby head is caught, it's too early to tell but we're doing everything we can" She said before slowly walking away.

"Mannn"

-

I walked back into the waiting room as everybody was just sitting there quiet on their phones.

Kai spotted me first. "Yo Duke" He said which made the rest look at me, but Cassie jumped out her seat.

"Did she have the baby? Is she okay?" She asked.

"The doctors told me that the baby is in a something called breech presentation" I said sitting down with my head in my lap.

"What does that mean?" Sincere asked.

"That means the baby comes out backwards" Kali said which made us look at her.

"their gonna have to do a C- section on her , to get the baby out"

"Ain't that's the shit that they cut ya stomach open and shit" Kai asked making her nod.

"I don't know what to do , I cried to many tears it could flood the Mississippi River"

"Let's pray" Sincere spoke getting up out of her seat and grabbing Cassie's hand.

Everybody connected hand as she begin to pray.

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come to you and pray for today in the honor of Kheumani giving birth, A creation you created, Because with you god this baby wouldn't be here. We ask you remove any harm from her mind and body, protect her and her child during and after labor. And Jesus name we pray Amen."

"Amen"

6/5/22

6/5/22