nueve

SantiagoWear something comfortable also🥴

Santiago
Wear something comfortable also🥴

Kheumani grinned at Santiago's message as she walked into her house door, locking it behind her as she quickly walked up her stairs. When Kheumani reached the top of the stairs she blew out a hard breather at how many steps she just took, walking into her room she entered inside her closet.

Kheumani picked out A Beige Tube Top Maxi Dress with Chanel slides, She took a shower once she picked out her clothes , Did a little makeup, Curled her hair, fixing her edges. She placed her golden anklet on her right ankle then putting on Chanel Number 5 Perfume.

She quickly shouted him a text saying that she was ready, before she received a FaceTime from an unknown number.

She pressed the red declined button as it rung again, She answered it as the phone connected seeing it was Duke.

"Okay how the fuck did you get my number?" She asked mugging him thru the phone.

"Where the fuck you going?"he asked completely ignoring her question.

"Somewhere you ain't going"She said before hanging up in his face, he called back within a second.

"What Duke"

Duke could hear the irritation in her voice but he didn't care, he showed his grills in the camera smiling brightly. Kheumani just stared at him in annoyance, she chuckled at how he was trying to communicate with her again.

"Duke whatever your tryna do, I think you should stop. Desperate is not a cute look on you boo" She told him as his smile dropped making her hang up blocking the number.

"Crazy dumbass nigga"

Kheumani phone dinged seeing it was from Santiago saying that he was outside of her home, that she recently sent thru the current location share option on IPhone.

Kheumani walked downstairs leaving out of the house as she locked her home door with the key putting it back inside her purse.

She turned around seeing Santiago leaning against the passenger door, smiling softly as walked towards him as she looked him into his eyes.

"Hi" She said softly as looking at the upcoming smirk appearing on his face.

"How you doing?" He asked taking her hand rubbing it softly with his thumb.

"I'm doing fine, how about you?"

"Good now that you with me" He said making her laugh a little, he let go of her hand opening the passenger door, she got inside the car all the way letting him close the door.