cuatro

Kheumani sat at the pool side in her bikini as she closely watched Dion and Sincere's kids swimming in the pool, while relaxing she thought of how she was gonna confront Duke

Kheumani sat at the pool side in her bikini as she closely watched Dion and Sincere's kids swimming in the pool, while relaxing she thought of how she was gonna confront Duke. She had enough evidence, but she wanted to make his life of cheating a living hell, quickly thinking off ideas, one popped in her head.

Sugar In His Car Gas Tank

"Dion be careful I'll be right back"

"Okay Momma!"he shouted as going back to swimming playing with the other children.

Kheumani walked through the back door that lead into the house as she went upstairs seeing Duke sleeping.

She smiled before quickly and quietly walking down the stairs as she walked into the kitchen, opening the pantry.

She looked down the selfs one by one until she seen the container that read "Sugar" as she grabbed it, placing it on the counter.

"I need a cup" She mumbled as she looked through the top cabinets as she spotted a glass measuring cup, grabbing it she fill it towards 32oz which meant 4 cups.

After she finished, she quickly cleaned her mess, and walked outside. She has a feeling of doubt washed over her as she walked over towards his Jeep, but forcefully washing the feeling away with the idea of wanting him to suffer.

She untwisted the Fuel Filler Cap of the Jeep as she slowly pour the sugar into his tank, watching her surroundings.

Shaking the cup as sugar continued to pour into the fuel tank, until it wasn't anymore left. The tank was full of sugar but didn't appear inside the tank so Duke wouldn't have an idea, Kheumani quickly twisted the Fuel Filler Cap back on until it clicked meaning it was locked.

She ran back into the house as she ran into the kitchen but stopped seeing Dion, Zwai, And Zan dripping in water. She cleared her throat making them all stop and look at her.

"Hey Momma"

"Hey Auntie!"

"Hey Babies" She spoke running water though the measuring cup dumping the water down the drain, quickly putting the cup inside of the dish washer.

"Y'all done getting in the pool?" She asked as they nodded.

"Let's go get changed because it's water all over the floors"

-

"You finally woke up" Kheumani spoke watching Duke come into the living room.

"That nap was much needed" He said stretching.

"Mmhm, but me and the kids finna watch The Rise Of Gru."

"Uncle Duke You wanna watch it with us?"Zan asked.

"I ain't got nothing else to do, yeah"