veinte

FOUR MONTHS LATER

It's been four whole months since the Vegas trip and let's just say it was a learning experience, let me give y'all a life update on me and y'all nephew Dion.

Duke and I are officially over and divorced, I have full custody and he only sees Dion on Weekends as I requested, And Duke has pays 230k a month in child support something I don't request, he did himself. Dukes mother tires to communicate with me but his family is strictly confidential with Dion only under my request, I've moved on and so has he.

Moving on into the inside of my life. Santiago and I are officially together, yes I'm officially off the market once again. Still trying the recover from my previous habits of trust issues, that's what therapy is for.

Dion has received honor roll and valedictorian in all of his classes, he also cut his locs off. Y'all I was so surprised when he asked could he get a new haircut, it was a bittersweet moment.

yeah mama don't play, had to get my boy outfit together, he ain't never going out looking sad

Santiago and Dion's relationship is improving at first Dion didn't like Santiago, only because he always thought and wanted his father around. We can't always have what we want, He also had Duke coming towards me a kind of way after Dion told him about Santiago. But Santiago ended up talking to Dion without me around.

You can kinda say there cordial coming on being best buds, oh I almost forgot, you know I never told y'all how I got my lick back on Duke, so let me give y'all the RUNN down.

FOUR MONTHS EARLIER

"you know what would give me closure from my divorce" I randomly spoke towards Santiago as I sat in his lap.

"What?"He asked typing on the computer not looking up at her.

"Duke watching us have sex"

Santiago looked up from the computer with a "The fuck is you talking about"face which made her laugh.

"I mean by I set him up at a hotel and I handcuff him to a chair and we have sex in front of him, like good hard rough sex. that's the only thing I would think of, for getting my lick back." Kheumani shrugged as Santiago stared at her, thinking what the fuck.

"What made you think of that, so fast?"

"I been seeing it on TV, it gets the person in the chair mad, And I wanna try it please baby?" She asked pouting a little looking his in the eye.

He sighed heavily. "Fine but only because you asked, gimme a kiss" He told her grabbing her chin before kissing her deeply.

Kheumani pulled away before they ended up having sex inside her office. "Not at work baby, save that for tonight."

Santiago smirked thinking about the faces she makes and the sound of her moans when there intimate, he walked over towards the door opening it. He turned around making pure eye contact as he winked at her before leaving out of her office.

Kheumani blushed before grabbing her phone and texting Duke to set this whole idea up.

your now reaching the end of "this women's work" series, I hope you enjoyed I love you.