diecisiete

A WEEK BEFORE

"Mani we need to go somewhere because this ain't you"Sincere spoke as Kheumani looked up from her phone at her.

"What you mean?" She asked with her eyebrows frowned.

"You haven't been doing anything but work and that fuck up ass divorce court shit" Sincere told as Cassie snickered making Kheumani cut her eye at her.

"She ain't lying tho" Cassie said quietly before putting her head in her hands.

"What y'all talking about" Kali asked coming into the living room of Kheumani's new home.

"How your sister needs to go out and stop trying to be a damn widow"

"Sincere your fucking dumb a widow is when your Husband dies" Kheumani scrunched her face at Sincere for being incorrect.

"Shittin me you almost killed him" Kali said as Cassie busted out laughing which made all them laugh.

"N-Nah Fr when i-it" Cassie struggled getting out her words from the laughter.

"Bro Cassie spit it out" Sincere said wiping her mouth.

"I was finna say- when I went over there I seen him and- and I was like BITCH IS THAT MOOKIE!" Cassie yelled the trending TikTok sound which made them bust out into more laughter.

"Okay y'all but for real, we need to find somewhere to go because I hate seeing you like this." Sincere said as they all agreed as Kheumani sat there.

LAS VEGAS

"Now how the hell I end up in Vegas" Kheumani mumbled quietly as she threw her suitcase on the hotel bed, starting to look through her clothes.

Her searching was short when she heard her phone ring, picking up her phone it was a FaceTime call from Santiago.

She smiled a little before answering. "Hello" She spoke softly as he licked his lips.

"Wassup Mama" Santiago's voice sounded familiar towards a Deep raspy sleepy voice, Kheumani felt chills run down her spine.

"Hey baby, What you doing? Did you just wake up?" She asked looking down towards her color coordinated folded clothes that laid into the suitcase.

"Yeah I wanted to make sure you landed safely" He said as she moved her face out the camera only showing her forehead.

"Awee thank you Santiago" Kheumani said smiling brightly.

"You welcome Mama, put your face back inna camera."

"Okay.." She replied before revealing her face again, holding in her laugh it released a few seconds later.

"Bruh" he smacked his lips before chucking.

"Okay I'm done, I'm done." She said before sitting her phone done, looking through the suitcase.

Kheumani and the girls was going out for dinner, Just to start off the trip smooth before doing anything crazy.

"Where you going right now?"

"Me and the girls going to dinner for awhile, what you going to be doing?" She asked.

"Probably work on this new marketing project for the next event"

"Speaking of work I have a surprise" She said picking up her phone smiling brightly.

"What?"

"Nike emailed me about a meeting for an HBCU collection." She cheesed.

"Oh shit baby you lying"