seis

PRETTY WINGS
Kheumani Dennis| Mani
GA — 12:44 pm

PRETTY WINGS Kheumani Dennis| Mani GA — 12:44 pm

Step 3: Assess your evidence.

It wasn't a way out of this, Duke cheated multiple time with multiple women. He can't lie himself out of this one, usually he could convince me about small cheating scandals, but this one it's major. And I have enough evidence to cheat him in his lies.

"And her name is Icelee" I said looking over at My sister and Friends who mouths was open after I explained everything.

"Wait so Kai knew that Duke was cheating?"Kali asked.

"Yes"

Step 4: Get social support.

"Imma fuck his ass up when I see him, We come first before any damn friendship." Kali said which made a nod taking a long swig of the Dark Red Wine.

"Your sure it's his baby?" Sincere asked.

"Yes Sin I'm sure" I answered.
"The baby looks just like him, I seen the baby myself in person"

"Can we see the baby?" Kali asked as I pulled out my phone showing them.

"That baby looks just like him Mani"Kali said eyeing the photo

"No eyebrows or nothing"

"I'm sorry Mani" Sincere rubbed my hand with her thumb as she saw my facial expression.

"Wait" Cassie started.

"So your telling me that he had Dion around A bitch named Kali, Next you go to target and run until his secret Baby Momma, And lastly you sat down with her and she told you everything." I sighed nodding grabbing the bottle of wine pouring more Wine in my glass.

My phone rung loudly as I picked up my phone seeing that it was Duke, I rolled my eyes answering my face.

"Hello" I put the phone on speaker, putting my index finger over my lips telling them to be quiet.