uno

"Dion" Kheumani shouted from Dion's bathroom, not receiving an answer

Dion's bathroom next door towards his bedroom, with the door open.

"Dion" She repeated looking at the water that was filling up the tub, before filling the tub with bubbles.

"Where the hell is that boy?" She asked herself as she turned off the water before walking out.

Kheumani walked into Dion's room seeing the TV playing SpongeBob but Dion wasn't anywhere to be found.

"The hell?" She mumbled walking downstairs looking in the living room he wasn't there.

She looked into the kitchen he wasn't there, she looked in the dining area he wasn't here, Kheumani was confused.

She walked upstairs before walking into the bedroom that her and Duke shared seeing Duke and Dion laying in the bed as Duke was showing him something on his phone.

"That ain't how you supposed to punch, he throwing soft licks"

"Daddy what? You soft yourself"Dion said making Duke quickly look away from his phone to Dion, making him laugh.

"Mmhm Dion" She spoke as the two boys looked over at her.

"Yes mama?"He asked.

"You didn't here me calling your name?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Uh oh" he mumbled.

"Go get in the tub before your bath water gets cold" She told him as he nodded getting up from the bed.

"Yes ma'am" He said leaving out of the room, leaving his parents there.

Kheumani left the room as she walked back to Dion's bathroom seeing him already in the bubble bath.

"Mommy  are you mad at me?" Dion asked as she sat on the floor next to the bed feeling the water.

"No baby, Why would you ask that?"

"The way you came in the room. You looked mad" He said blowing bubbles off of his hand.

"I'm sorry Seh-Seh  if you thought Mommy was mad at you baby, you never make me upset" She said kissing his cheek making his small dimple show.

"I accept your apology Mommy" He said as she started to wash his body.

-

After bathing Dion and putting him on lotion, he was fresh in his pajamas that was marvel characters, now back into his parents room.

It was around 9:40pm it only took Dion about 20 minutes to fall asleep after taking a bath.

Kheumani laid in the bed as Dion was on her chest while she rubbed his back, even though he was seven years old she still treated him like a baby.