siete

FLASHBACK

It's been one month since The trip in Miami, and Kheumani was finished with college and moved to Atlanta which Cassie, Sincere , and surprisingly Kai lived.

Kheumani haven't told Kai what state she's moving towards only that she's moving, he's been guessing but she never told him.

She FaceTimed Kai and he answered on the fourth ring, she saw his forehead.

"Kai get your black ass forehead out the camera" She said as he smacked his teeth moving his phone.

"Now why you ain't gotta shirt on Kai" She said with her face frowned up.

"Say hey to the Chat" He said turning his phone as she seen the camera.

"Hey y'all Im Kheumani, Kai's big cousin don't play" She said smiling at the camera.

"Ight why you call?" He asked turning his phone back to himself.

"You know I moved right?" She said which made him nod.

"I'm finally telling you where"

"Where"

"ATLANTAAAAAAA" She yelled as jumped out his seat, Kheumani was Kai favorite cousin even though she was older then him.

"YESSSSSIRRRRR" Kai said propping his phone up and started getting sturdy.

"KAI OMGGGG" She screamed before propping her phone up and twerking not knowing that Duke was in Kai's room just watching.

"Aye me and kuzzo gotta link its mandatory" Kai said sitting down in his chair again.

"Fasho"

"Imma call you after this stream" He said lying and Kheumani knew dat they never call back unless it's important.

"Ight" she said hanging up the phone.

"It's finna be lit" Kai said putting his phone down on his desk.

"She don't know nothing about Atlanta so I gotta show her around"

"Or I can do it"Duke spoke up which made Kai tilt his head at Duke.

"Most definitely not"
"No fucking way" He said making Duke laugh.

-

"You look nice" Duke complimented Kheumani as she looked into the door.

"Thank you" She said with a quick smile not wanting him to think he got her blushing.

"Where's Kai?" She asked

"I think he's in his room, you wanna sit down in the living room?" Duke asked as she nodded.

"Follow me" He said walking away as she followed him into the living room and sitting down on the white couch.

Memories from Miami started to flood in her head as she thought about the conversation her and Duke had.

"Yo Mani let's go" Kai said snapping her out her thoughts which made her get up out her seat.

-

"And That's STK Steakhouse" Kai said driving slowly past the restaurant, he just showed her the whole city of Atlanta.

"I wanna take some pictures" She told him as he stopped the car in the middle of traffic and took her pictures next to the buildings.

"Yo these fire" Kai said as she looked over them.

Liked by elfanum and 2,688,688 others Kheumani Its Something about those Georgia Peaches 🍑 @prettylittlething

Kheumani Its Something about those Georgia Peaches 🍑
@prettylittlething

duke_dennis liked your post.
duke_dennis started following you. 

FLASHBACK OVER

6/8/22

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara