once

"What's the issue Mani, we can fix this

"What's the issue Mani, we can fix this. You love me and I love you"

"Duke... the issue is not I don't love you, It's very clear that I love you, And the issue is not that I stopped loving you. I never stopped loving you." Kheumani spoke as Duke stared at her for a while before putting his head down.

"The issue is.." She said making him look up towards her.

"you don't love me and you don't know how to love me, the way I loved you. That is the issue"

"I-" Duke couldn't even speak those words that came out of her mouth shocked him.

"Be real Duke, What do you want me to do with the foolish ass decision you made for yourself?" She asked.

"You made it on yourself. You didn't say let me stop fucking this girl I already hurt Kheuman-"

"Mani-"

"Let me stop getting bitches pregnant" The expression of the second stage of grief was showing Anger.

"Mani-"

"You did not stop"

"Mani I'll-"

"You did not stop" Kheumani cut him off once again.

"Mani I'll do anything it tak-"

"YOU DID NOT STOP" She shouted.

"Listen"  "YOU DID NOT STOP"

"I'll do anything" "YOU DID NOT STOP"

"I didn't know how to stop" He spoke making Kheumani sigh in disappointment at his response.

"Don't do it again that's how you stop"

"Let's go see a therapist or sum"

"A therapist for what?"

"To help me out."

"Hell no"

Bruh what the fuck Kheumani thought.

"Show me a Nigga who don't have multiple women and I'll show you a liar"

"I don't give a fuck. I don't give a Fuck Duke, I don't control other peoples decisions that don't define me"

"Well that's my problem Women, being honest Mani I need help"

"I don't want to be in a relationship with you! I don't want a man who can't control himself, I want a man to grow the fuck up"

"I'm trying Kheumani, I'm trying. Why can't you see that?"

"Because I've gave you time to get your ass together, you know We've been through cheating scandals And they where actually true, you had multiple children in our marriage Duke MULTIPLE without me knowing anything." She said as her voice cracked feeling the pressure of showing emotions and feeling weak.

"You have been in my life for 9 years for you to get your shit together and this is not what you want"

Kheumani quickly blanked her eyes trying to wash the tears away, she didn't want him to see her cry, that made her feel weak.

"So you stuck up with me for 9 years? Basically like punishment" He said trying to manipulate her.

"It's not punishment Dontavious, it's about you not putting that in time to not fucking make her your wife"

"THEN BEFORE ME"She screamed feeling the anger come out of her body.

"HOW DOES THAT TO SOMEBODY?"She shouted watching his head fall down not having anything to say, he knew he was wrong. He knew he cheated, and didn't care at the moment to see how it would reflect his family.

"You had that bitch Kali around my fucking son, MY FUCKING BABY DUKE, You had a BABY with a bitch named Icelee, YOU HAD MY OWN BLOOD COUSIN LYING FOR YOU BITCH" Kheumani couldn't take the emotions, the build up was too much for her.

Wiping her tears "You  constantly hid your messages when they came towards your phone, becoming more distant, barely having sex, showing less affectionate, more arguments, I should have known but I hid all of it for us but I can't anymore Duke." She said before taking a long deep breath in and out before processing the words she was about to say.

"I want you to leave me the fuck alone I gave you time. Your time is up Dontavious weather you like it or fucking not"

"So sign the damn papers Duke"

9/4/22