diez

PRETTY WINGS
KHEUMANI DENNIS | MANI
GA

PRETTY WINGS KHEUMANI DENNIS | MANI GA

THE DAY BEFORE

"How was the date?" Kali asked making her friends look in her direction, I sighed before blushing a little.

"Ouu she blushing"Sincere laughed.

"It must went good?"

"It did."

"Where did he take you?" Cassie asked.

"He told me to his house an-"

"His house girl what the fuck" Cassie blunted out.

"Cass let me finish"

"He took me to his house and it smelled good, Warm, Well decorated, And he made me Food"

"OKAYDEN what he make?"Sincere asked.

"Kali he made me Shrimp And Grits.. With Sausage" I told her as she gasped knowing the background of the meal.

"How did he know that was your favorite meal?"

"I don't know he just told me he was craving it and it was his mama recipe" I told them as Sincere looked at me a kind of way.

"What Sin?"

"Nothing. I ain't say nothing"

"Girl" Kali side eyed her.
"Continue Mani"

"As we where eating he ended up asking am I serious about Divorcing Duke, and I told him the truth"

"And what was that?"Cassie asked.

"That I'm still hurting from the situation and it's gonna take a while for me to heal"

"Are you sure your ready for that divorce meeting tomorrow?" Sincere asked making me blow my breaths

"I'm not but I have to get this over with because I don't wanna keeping hurting from his mistakes"

"I'll watch Dion for you tomorrow"Kali offered.

"Thank you Kali"

"How our y'all parents holding up on the divorce?"Cassie asked picking at her nails.

"My mama was shocked and she cried a little, but my daddy.. oh he was pissed. He trusted Duke and he rarely does that with people, so he asked me did I want him to kill him." I told making their mouths drop.