ocho

FLASHBACK

"How you doing" Was the first thing Duke said as Kheumani entered into his Jeep.

"I'm doing fine and you?" She asked quietly.

"Why you actin like dat?"

"Actin like what?"She asked.

"Shy but when we was in Miami you was a whole different person" He said making her smile.

"I was around my people so I felt comfortable and a little drunk"

"Okay tell me about yourself?"

"My name is Kheumani, I'm Haitian , 5'6 , And I'm from Houston, Texas"

"Why wouldn't you tell me say when we was at the bar?"He asked.

"Because I didn't think I would ever see you again" She told him.
"What about you?"

"Name Duke of course, 6'6 , I'm from Greenville, South Carolina , and favorite Cartoons is Naruto"

"I didn't have a favorite Cartoons growing up but I did love Black 90s sitcoms"

"Which one's?"

"It's a lot" She laughed.

"Name em I'm all ears" He told her.

"Fresh Prince, Moesha, Sister Sister, Wayne Bros, Martin , Cosby show , ouu And Kenan&Kel." She named.

"So you more of a Nickelodeon Kid more then Disney?"He asked making her nod.

"Most definitely"

"The only thing I did watch was Anime but I threw Nickelodeon in here and there" He told her as she nodded.

Kheumani hated when a conversation became quiet after it was becoming good, it started getting awkward.

"How old are you?"

"I'm twenty four, you?"

"Twenty six"

FLASHBACK OVER

6/8/22