tres

"What happened?" I heard as I seen Cassie running into waiting room

Kali and Sincere Started to explain but I ended up zoning out in my thoughts, I really didn't wanna lose my wife or my baby.

"You crying bro"Kai said sitting next to me making me wipe my face. I didn't notice I was crying.

"That's my girl man" I said as my voice started to crack.
"I can't lose her bruh"

I held my head down not wanting nobody to see my cry but I know they heard me, and I didn't care, I care too much about Kheumani for not to feel hurt.

"She gone be good bro, don't cry. The baby is healthy nothings gonna happen to dem" Kai said as I shook my head wiping face.

"Bruh we lost two babies in this whole marriage" I said which made the three girls to stop talking.

"I thought you only lost one. Mani never told us about the second baby" Cassie said with a frowned.

"She told me" Kali said shrugging her shoulders.

"That's not the big deal right now Cass" Sincere said rolling her eyes at Cassie.

I could tell that Cassie was pissing Sincere off at the moment which caused Kali to step in.

"Okay Separate from each other and shut the hell up. I don't need a argument happening while my sister is in there possibly fighting for her life." Kali said as Cassie and Sincere both looked at each other before sitting against different walls.

"We can't lose this one" I said shaking my head.

FLASHBACK - OMNISCIENT

"Ight Bae I'm finna head out" Duke said walking into the living room as a frowning Kheumani looked at him.

"Where you going?" She asked with her arms crossed.

"Streaming with the guys we doing a collab with Adin"

"Adin Ross?" She asked as he nodded.

"He seems a little off but enjoy yourself" She said making him chuckle, he walked over and kissed her lips.

"Don't stress yourself and I love you" He said placing his large hands over her small stomach.

This where the couple's second pregnancy and Kheumani was walking on eggshells because she had a miscarriage the first time she became pregnant and now their trying again for a baby.