Chapter 2- Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Vic's POV:

"And I'd give up forever to touch you, Cause I know that you feel me somehow..." I whispered in his ear. I saw him smile, and his smile was just the purest thing in the world.

I had liked him for a while, something about him makes me curious. I still feel like I recognize him from somewhere, maybe Jack or Alex would remember they saw him. I could ask Jaime or Tony, but I had no idea. Something about Kellin was so familiar to me, and I could not figure out what it was. But he was right, I would remember his face if I saw it at least once. I have been trying to flirt with him for that long, he just usually wasn't interested but then he would flirt back or blush. I was new to dating, my only long relationship was with a girl before I realized I was gay. I just could never understand why he never wanted to do anything, or maybe he was just really busy. Maybe I had to ask him, I don't know. I sat with him until the restaurant closed at 8, and he looked so tired.

"Kellin, you want something to eat? I can make you something right now," I offered as I helped him put the sheet music away.

"It's okay you guys are closed now, I have to get home anyway," Kellin yawned.

"Kellin come on you look lightheaded, I'll make you something and get you some water," I pleaded.

"Okay," He mumbled, getting up slowly. He grabbed onto me, and I realized how dizzy he was.

"I got you," I whispered to him, helping him to a stool at the bar. I got him some water, and I grabbed some leftover pasta from the fridge and heated it for him.

"Here Kellin," I smiled as I handed him the plate and the glass.

"Thank you, you don't have to do all this for me, Vic," He blushed as he ate.

"Kellin, I am just being nice to you, let me," I told him, moving his bangs out of his face.

He looked up at me with his blueish gray eyes, that could lose me in a second. His cheeks were a bright red, and he was so close to my lips. I was about to lean in until he pulled away, and wiped his face.

"Mhm thank you for everything Vic," He mumbled to me while grabbing his wallet, keys, and phone.

I nodded, and I saw him walk out of the restaurant. He left his bag of sheet music, so I grabbed it and put it somewhere safe so I could return it to him. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, and I grabbed it to look at my messages.

Jaime: Vic when you come home can you bring leftovers Tony and I don't want pizza

Vic: Sure that's fine, I almost kissed him but he pulled away

Jaime: ALMOST that means you took too long, Vic you guys are in love

Vic: Yeah if he actually wants to be, I don't understand how he flirts, almost kisses me, lets me touch his hand, and so many other stuff but then just ignores me sometimes

Jaime: Well maybe he just doesn't want you to get hurt

Vic: Maybe, but I wouldn't do that to him

I grabbed the leftovers and saw Kellin falling asleep in his car. I knocked on the window, and he rolled it down.

"Kellin let me drive you home or get someone to pick you up, you're falling asleep," I told him.

"Uhm you wouldn't mind?" Kellin mumbled.

"Yeah it's okay, I have time don't worry about it," I smiled.

"It's okay Vic, I have to get something before I go home," He smiled.

I nodded, and got into my car, and saw him drive off to the left. He should just hold my heart, it's beating for him anyways.

Kellin's POV:

I was falling for him, why did I have to pull away? I had been wanting that for so long, just his lips pressed against mine. I touched my lips blushing, and I yawned as I walked to pick up Audrey from Jack's apartment. I knocked on the door, and Jack opened it with a babbling Audrey in his arms.

"How's my girl?" I smiled taking her and kissing her as she giggled.

"Miss you dada!" She giggled nuzzling in my chest.

"I missed you too baby, Thank you again, Jack," I smiled as he handed me her backpack.

"Yeah, of course, you okay?" He asked me to look at my tinted cheeks.

"Yeah, he just almost kissed me," I smiled rubbing Copeland's back.

"Kellin Quinn Go out with him already," He laughed.

I rolled my eyes, waved goodbye, and I soon got to my condo. It was a perfect place for Audrey and me, it had two bathrooms, two bedrooms, and a decent-sized kitchen and living room. I mostly worked at home, so I had my desk in the living room.

"Dada sleep with you," Audrey yawned.

"Yeah honey," I smiled, taking her to my room.

I slipped off my jeans and took off my shirt getting in bed with Audrey. She cuddled next to me like always and fell asleep instantly. I was tired just a minute ago, but now all I could think about was Vic. I grabbed my phone and ended up texting him and I had a feeling I would regret this in the morning.

Kellin: Thank you for everything Vic

Vic: Of course Kellin, I just wish you would let me know who you are

I blushed at the fact he was still referencing Iris with me, maybe I should give him a chance.

Kellin: And I just want you to know who I am