Chapter 14- Don't Stop Me Baby Til' Youv'e Had Enough

CW: Smut

Chapter 14- Don't Stop Me Baby Til' You've Had Enough

Kellin's POV:

Vic took me home the next day, and he took care of me for a few days which was nice. He took care of Audrey too, and he made sure to stay as long as he could. I was working by the third day, and he was going back to work on the fourth. It was like that for a week, my nose finally didn't look completely jacked up, and like I looked better. My stitches were removed, and all that was left were a few bruises and scars. I was bored being alone at night, and I hated how I was always at home almost all of the time and Vic was working. I couldn't sing for a while because of my nose and stuff, but I did perform like normal again with Vic with me which just made it all better. Jack even took Audrey to watch us one night, which was great. I was feeling a little better about my dad's situation, but I still had that feeling in the pit of my stomach. Vic was anxious too about leaving me alone, he even got cameras for my house and stayed with me since. It felt like he moved in, I wish he did sometimes. I never wanted to push him, I just couldn't sleep without him and that was stupid. I groaned and looked at the clock hoping he would come by since his shift ended at 9. I knew he was probably fucking around like normal since he got distracted easily, but god I missed him. I was feeling better, and I was extremely horny and wanted him to come home. I already had Audrey in bed, and he was taking too long. I looked in the mirror and made sure I looked good enough for him.  I rustled up my hair and sprayed some cologne on me hoping he would notice. I laid in bed under the covers and was waiting for him super impatiently. I heard the door unlock, and then he walked back to me.

"How's my Kellin," Vic smiled kissing me on the lips.

"Good," I smiled kissing him again.

He giggled and began to unbutton his shirt in front of me completely oblivious. I groaned, and got up and kissed him. He laughed and kissed me back.

"So cute Kels, I'm gonna shower okay?" Vic said as he took his shirt off.

"Victor Fuentes you are oblivious," I groaned.

He looked at me raising an eyebrow, "Victor?" He laughed.

I pulled him in by his waist, shoving my tongue in his mouth and smirking at him.

"Oh..." he blushed to bite his lip a little.

"Well, I guess I have to shower with you," He smirked poking my chest.

"I want to make you horny Vic, I'm in charge," I smirked.

"Hmmm, my little sub being a dom? Sounds interesting," He smirked as he rubbed my hips.

I blushed and kissed him deeply as he began to undress me in our room. I pulled his pants down and took him to the bathroom only in our boxers. I put him on the counter, and I could tell he was a little shy because he usually was only dom. He wasn't used to attention, and I really should have gone in him by now I should have given him more attention. I rub his hips, and he moans blushing. I felt so bad for not giving him enough, I kissed him and kissed him down his chest.

"Kellin you don't know how long I've wanted you to take control of me," He mumbled through his moans.

"Mhm, I am now," I smirked.

I rubbed the waistband of his boxers slipping it down. He was so hard, and I could tell his dick was throbbing by the sight. It was a long time since we last did anything, and god I wanted every single minute he could spare for me. He whined, and I had never heard those whispers from his mouth before and I liked it a lot.