Chapter 15- We Both Spin Around In Circles

Chapter 15-   We Both Spin Around In Circles

Vic's POV:

It has officially been around three months since Kellin and I started dating. I finally thought it was a good time to introduce him and Audrey to my parents. Mike and my friends already knew about Kellin and Audrey, but I wanted to tell my parents. Kellin was more nervous than me, and I could tell he was anxious mainly because of his family problems. He was nervous that wouldn't approve of him because he had a daughter, and they would think he was using me. I tried to reassure him the best I could before the day came, but it was three o'clock, and we had to leave at four.  I walked into our room since I was practically staying here a lot. I didn't know if Kellin wanted me to move in with him or not, and I probably needed to figure that out soon.

I saw him sitting on the bed pouting and staring at our closet. Geez, Vic already calling the closet ours you need to get your shit straight. I shook my head and sat next to him. I could tell he was nervous, mainly because he was tapping his foot and he was sweating. Kellin always tended to sweat when he was nervous, and he was self-conscious because of it. I rubbed his back and kissed his cheek.

"Kellin I promise they will love you, just as much as do. They will love our girl," I smile kissing him.

"Our girl," He blushed looking at me with the cutest puppy eyes in the world.

I giggled a little and nodded which made him smile and jump into my arms hugging me.

"You are the cutest Vic," He smiled wiping his happy tears from his cheeks.

"You are too Kel, but go shower before you change," I smile giggling.

He rolled his eyes, hitting my arm playfully as he kissed me before he hopped in the shower. I heard footsteps running toward me, and I was once again tackled by Audrey on the bed.

"Viccccccyyyyyyy," She giggled as she jumped on me.

"Oh god Audrey," I laughed picking her up and giving her a ton of kisses.

"Viccy why do we go to place with you daddy?" She asks.

"Well I want your daddy to meet my daddy and mommy Audrey," I smiled kissing her forehead.

"Mhm okay," She giggled.

"Cmon princess let's go get you dressed," I smiled picking her up causing her to laugh instantly.

I put her in some cute jeans she had, and a little sweater with leopard print on it. She reminded me so much of how Kellin dressed, it was the cutest thing. I kissed her cheek and packed her bag with some toys and other things for my parent's house. I walked back to our room and saw Kellin buttoning up a polka dot black and white button-up long-sleeved shirt with his normal skinny jeans.

"Babe you look gay it's adorable," I smile kissing him.

He giggled and picked up Audrey with the biggest smile on his face. "Vic you dress her so well."

"Thank you Kel," I smiled as I threw on a red long-sleeved dress shirt for the dinner. I got Audrey in my car and helped Kellin in. I could tell he was nervous now, he was blasting the AC and tapping his foot so bad the whole car was shaking. I rubbed his leg and turned on the radio hoping to distract him a little bit.

"Viccy I don't want this want you sing!" She whined.

I smiled shyly, and Kellin looked at me turning off the radio.

"You two are adorable," I laughed kissing Kellin's cheek.

I began to sing Iris since it was a very special song to Kellin and I. He began to sing with me, and I felt his beautiful blue eyes look up at me as we sang. When we finished Audrey giggled and clapped, and I blushed a little bit. We soon pulled up to the driveway, and I saw him pale up instantly.

"Kellin, baby I promise they will love you okay?" I smiled as I kissed his cheek.

He nodded, and I felt his sweaty palms on mine. I saw him blush, and I just kissed him once again to reassure him how much I love him. I got Audrey out of her car seat, and she held onto my hand, as I held onto Kellin's as we walked to the door. Kellin bit his lip, and I rubbed his lip with my thumb. He blushed and squeezed my hand as the door opened.

"Hi Mama, this is Kellin and Audrey," I smiled widely,

"Oh Vic I'm so happy for you my darling," She smiled pulling me into an embrace and she took Kellin in one too.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Fuentes," Kellin blushed shyly.

"Oh Kellin, just call me Vivian, please. You are so brave for raising such a beautiful young girl on your own for a while that is just amazing," She told him.

"He is the best dad in the world Ma," I smiled.

"I have Audrey some toys in the living room, so she wouldn't be too bored. You guyss can take them home, she is just the cutest," Mom said waving to Audrey.

Audrey looked at me smiling, and I nodded letting her know she could go play. I smiled and walked with Kellin inside.

"Thank you for being so kind to my daughter. I Don't keep in contact with my family, Audrey and Vic are all I have," Kellin smiled as he thanked her.

"Of course, Kellin you and your daughter are always welcome. Vic speaks so highly of you both, he is so proud of you," she smiled.

I blushed and held Kellin's hand. He smiled and kissed my cheek, and whispered in my ear. "You're so cute, baby."

I blushed more and giggled as I sat down at the table next to him. I motioned Audrey to come over here, and she smiled and sat right in the middle of Kellin and I.

My dad walked out, and I got up and hugged him. I was close to him, and he smiled at Kellin.

"Dad this is Kellin, and our girl Audrey," I smiled.

"Nice to meet you Kellin, and hi Audrey," He smiled sitting down next to mama.

I sit back down, and Kellin kissed my lips instantly. "Our girl?"

"I want her to be," I smiled looking at him.

"I would love you to be too Vic, I love you so much," He smiled.

That was the first time he said it, I love you. I love him too, so much I smiled and kissed him back instantly.

"I love you more baby," I told him as I kissed him deeper. He blushed and put his hand on my leg. I looked at him, and he smirked a little rubbing it.

We both ate dinner with my parents, and it was lovely. Audrey likes them too, and that's what matters. But by 8 we were rushing to get out of there mainly because Kellin was horny as usual.