Chapter 10- Were Gonna Chase The Moon Like Fire

Kellin's POV:

I heard a noise in the middle of the night, I jolted awake mainly because of my dad instincts. I noticed Vic's arms around me and I felt very comfortable with that. I had gotten used to being so alone, it was kind of hard with my constant nightmares and attachment issues though. I grabbed the baby monitor and made sure Audrey was okay. I realized she was crying, and I glanced at the clock and saw it was around four in the morning. I sighed and took Vic's arms off of me and he groaned as he felt me moving.

"Mhm, what's wrong?" He mumbled half asleep.

"It's okay It's Audrey, I got it you can go back to sleep," I yawned, kissing his forehead.

"Mhm, you will be back soon?" He groaned.

I nodded, and he kissed my lips as I put on Vic's T-shirt that covered me completely. I walked to Audrey's room, and I picked her up and rubbed her back.

"Shh, it's okay daddy's here," I cooed as I held her in my arms.

She nodded, crying, and I kissed her forehead. I put her down on the changing table to change her, and she held onto her bear as normal. She was always good about letting me change her, which was very nice for me. Once I cleaned her up, I held her in my arms again.

"Did you have a scary dream princess?" I whispered to her while I stroked her hair.

"Mhm sleep with daddy and Viccy," She whined holding her blanket and the bear.

"Okay honey," I smiled as I carried her to my room.

Vic was still awake and he saw Audrey in my arms. He smiled and moved over for me.

"What's wrong Audrey?" Vic asked.

"Scary dream be with daddy and Viccy," She mumbled as I crawled into bed and let her choose where to lay down.

"Okay," Vic smiled looking at me with his beautiful brown eyes.

Audrey got right in the middle of both of us, and she nuzzled into my chest falling asleep. I loved how much Vic cared about her because I know how much she already likes him. I moved her and put her on my chest so I could cuddle with Vic. He smiled and helped me get comfortable so that Audrey was still next to both of us and that I could rest my head on his chest to hear his heartbeat. My brain tended to go out of control at night, and I began to space out just thinking about everything. I started to question if Vic really liked me if he was willing even to be Audrey's father if he would accept me for my troubled past, would he love me for me? I felt his hand go to my back, and I looked up at him nervously.

"Hey... what's that face for? Don't be sad sweetheart, what is it?" Vic whispered to me.

"Mhm, it's just me being stupid and overthinking once again," I told him blushing.

"What about love?" He asked, stroking the side of my cheek.

"I just get anxious over silly things," I frowned, leaning into his lips.

"I know I do too Kel, you can tell me and let me make you feel better," Vic whispered to me as he rubbed my back.

"Mhm I'm just scared you won't love me, I won't be good enough or I'll scare you once you see my dark sides," I mumbled to him.

"I love all your sides Kellin, you're good enough and you don't scare me. I have dark sides too," He whispered to me, growing close to my lips.

"Mhm thank you Viccy," I mumbled nuzzling into his chest.

He kissed my forehead, and rubbed my back, humming to me to help me fall asleep. I opened my mouth slightly relaxing, and I closed my eyes again. I knew I would have to get up for work in a few hours, and Vic would too. I had to go into the restaurant tonight, but it made me happy that Vic would be there with me. He made me so happy. I hope he will play music with me. I fell asleep on him that night, holding Audrey and my boyfriend or whatever we were.

I woke up in the morning to the sound of the street and noticed Vic and Audrey were still asleep. I smiled, and I noticed Audrey was leaning on Vic and I thought it was the cutest thing. I smiled and grabbed my phone, and saw a message from my dad. Somehow he had a picture of me and Vic kissing, I didn't like that. I hated him, he ruined my life before Audrey I don't need him knowing I'm gay. I sighed, and tears welled in my eyes because I knew it was only going to get worse from here. I had to make sure Vic and Audrey were safe, even if it meant hurting myself.