Chapter 22- Swing it Back and Forth Just Like...

CW: Smut
Song mentioned: Today I Saw The Whole World - PTV (changed pronouns again)

Chapter 22- Swing it Back and Forth Just Like...

Kellin's POV:

I woke up in the morning, laying on Vic's chest. I smiled and kissed his lips as he slept. He smiled as he woke up to me, and stroked my hair. I smiled, and he poked my nose as he always did.

"Morning my fiancé," He laughed. I smiled, and kissed him getting on top of him.

"Kellinnnnnnn," He whined giggling.

"What I don't have Audrey around us, I want to have morning sex," I smirked kissing him.

"Mhm that could be done," He told me as he kissed me deeper. I nodded, and licked down his chest down to his dick. I was beginning to touch him under the blankets, and I felt him get hard in response. He blushed and played with my hair as I put my lips to his tip. He moaned softly, and I put myself all the way down on his base. I stroked his balls while I sucked him off, and I knew he was pulling my hair as I did so.

"Mhmm so good Kels," He moaned pushing into my mouth.

I bobbed my head, and I figured since Vic gave me one hell of a night last night it was only really fair he got a turn. I removed my lips and put lube on my fingers. He looked at me shyly, and sat on my lap leaning over so I could stretch him. I pushed my lips onto him and kissed him deeply as I inserted two of my fingers. He moaned in our kiss, and his body was shaking against mine. He was so tight, I scissored him slowly and I pushed in my third finger just to curl them up inside of him. He tilted his head back, and moaned my name in response to that which I craved completely. He bit his lip, beginning to push himself onto my fingers moving around.

"Oh Vic," I mumbled as he pressed himself onto me.

He moaned, and I grinded onto him as I pumped him. I saw his throbbing dick desperate for touch in front of me. I wanted him to touch me while I made him feel good. I put my hand on him, touching him gently as I removed my other hand from inside of him.

"Oh... Kellin touch me please," He mumbled pushing me down.

I nodded, and stroked him as I started to jerk him off just as good as I did last night. He let out so many moans, it was so hot. He was touching me at the same time, and it felt like my body was electrified by his touch. I saw him begin to get louder, and that was when I knew I couldn't wait any longer for myself to be inside him. I lubed myself up and placed Vic under me with his legs bent. I pushed myself in and began to thrust once he gave me the okay.

"Oh god, Kels!" He moaned as his body shook beneath me.

"So tight babe," I moaned biting my lip looking at my fiance moaning my name and shaking because of me. He nodded, and I made sure to hit his spot as fast as I could.

"There Kels!" He gasped grabbing onto my back leaving scratch marks.

I smirked and went on it until we both came and were laying down panting. I took him in my arms and kissed him deeply as I stroked his hair.

"I love you V," I smiled kissing his lips.

"I love you too," He smiled kissing me gently.

"Mhm we should shower and get breakfast," I giggled poking his chest.

"I stocked the fridge with your favorites, so I will make us something after we shower okay?" Vic smiled as he played with my hair.

"Mhmm shower," I smiled kissing him.

He nodded, and we both got in together and cleaned each other intimately. I loved him so much, he was perfect in every way. He let me get dressed, and I put on some of his boxers and one of his hoodies. I walked out to see him making me French toast, so I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek.

"Kels you are the sweetest thing," He smiled kissing me back.

"Wanna have breakfast in our makeshift bed, and watch titanic?" I asked.

"How did I get so lucky, I'm marrying a dude who likes to be lazy with me and watch titanic," He laughed poking my nose.

I blushed, and sat in bed and waited for him. He came back with our breakfast and before he turned our TV on, he smiled and grabbed his guitar.

"Vic if you make me cry again," I laughed leaning on him.

Baby, pour over... tell me, are we concrete? What would you do without my perfect company to your undressed spine? And I can hear you drag behind my car by your broken legs, swallowing stitches in his sleep. As he stole my only view, may I never blink.

Vic touched my back making me blush, and I kissed him on the cheek completely in awe of him as I always was.

While you stood over the pavement, I was biting the curb. Sick entertainment, but I'll bet it feels good coming down. Can't bear to wash out the wasted time...between your lips and mine.

I kissed him right then and rubbed his back as he played and sang to me.

Zero friends, followed your voices into a sea of crosses. He blends in with the foxes gold and feels like home. Under the surface, my love. But beware, beware, beware...and take it slow tonight. We're on the other side of the road... I think we're bleeding out.

I sat across from him and danced for him because I knew he liked it mainly because I knew I was hot.

While you stood over the pavement, I was biting the curb. Sick entertainment, but I'll bet it feels good coming down. Can't bear to wash out the wasted time... Between our lips. So c'mon and swing it back and forth just like, my heart is on a pendulum tonight. If your lungs are mine I only wanna watch your clouds linger in the darkness.

I swung my hips for him, making him laugh, and grab one of my sides playfully as I smiled at him.

Oh, can't you feel it? You're feeding on my restless soul. Oh, can't you see that, It's never enough, it's never enough. Oh, can't you feel it?You feed on my restless soul. Oh, can you see that, It's never enough, it's never enough.

Today I saw the whole world, and I think heaven has a plot to take my life. Listen, I'm the one who made you, I'll be the one who brings you down. But this will be the last time.

Bite on the curb. Oh, sick entertainment, I'll bet it feels good when you're coming down. Can't bear to wash out the wasted time, Between our lips. So c'mon and swing it back and forth just like, my heart is on a pendulum tonight. If your lungs are mine. I only wanna watch your clouds linger in the darkness

I swung my hips for him again one last time and kissed him deeply. We ended up making out for a little bit, but we spent the rest of the day watching movies and cuddling. He was my whole world.