Chapter 21- Kissing In Cars

CW: Smut
Song Mentioned: Kissing in Cars- PTV I changed pronouns to he/him for context
Chapter 21- Kissing In Cars
Vic's POV:

We had officially been moved in for around a month now. Things were better for me, I stopped cutting the day we moved in. Kellin made sure to set me up with a therapist, and new medication for me. The voices were gone, and I was home with Kellin and that is what mattered. I knew from that day I wanted to marry him, so I had everything planned out a month from that day. I was going to surprise him, with a nice weekend getaway with just us. Audrey was going to be watched by her uncles, and this meant we finally had some much-needed alone time with each other. I wrote him a song, I was going to use to propose to him. I got a ring for him, a silver band with the day we started dating engraved on it. Jaime and Tony knew about the plan, and Kellin somehow didn't which was shocking because of how nosy he was. I packed our stuff for the weekend in the suitcase and the duffel. I had gotten a nice Airb&b for us, and it was perfect. It had a nice pool, and the house was perfect itself. It was open and modern. I hope he liked it because I wanted everything to be perfect for him. I packed the car, and I smiled at Audrey all ready to go to her uncles.

"Okay baby girl, be good for Uncle Jaime and Uncle Tony okay?" I smiled kissing her forehead.

She nodded and gave both Kellin and me hugs as she always did. "Love you, daddies!"

"We love you too princess!" Kellin smiled.

Audrey left with her uncles, and now it was officially just us around. I smiled and pulled Kellin out the door. He giggled, and I helped him in the car. He didn't know
where we were going at all, and that was more of the fun for me. I began to drive, and play the radio as we began to head towards our weekend paradise.

"Where are we going Viccy," He whined as he played with my fingers.

"You will see Kels, it's all part of the surprise. It's about an hour away, so we have a little time," I giggled.

He nodded, and the drive defiantly went by fast. We got food on the way there since it was around six pm, and sooner or later we were close. I made Kellin put a blindfold around his eyes, and he didn't seem to like that. I giggled, got the luggage in first and picked him up, and carried him bridal style into the beach house. He giggled as I spun him around, and I took the blindfold off. He blushed and got down looking around.

"Viccy this is so beautiful thank you," Kellin smiled kissing me gently.

"Anything for you Kels, that's not even the best part," I smiled.

He looked at me confused, and I grabbed my guitar I brought here earlier. "This one's for you Kels." He smiled, sat down next to me, and leaned on my shoulder as I began to strum the guitar.

As we wake up in your room, your face is the first thing I see. The first time I've seen love, and the last I'll ever need.

You remind him that your future, would be nothing without him. Never lose him, I'm afraid.
Better think of something good to say.

But it's all been done more than once, so I'll keep on trying. Oh God don't let me be the only one who says... No! At the top of our lungs, there's no, no such thing as too young. When second chances won't leave you alone, then there's faith in love.