Chapter 23- Free Now

Vic's POV:

We had been engaged for about six months now, and Kellin was already planning our wedding. He was absolutely the cutest, he had gotten us set up with reservations in the redwoods for our wedding. He wanted it to be like home, and he said Oregon had lots of trees. He chose red, gold, and gray four our wedding colors, and insisted on having ice cream instead of cake. I let him choose whatever made him happy, and honestly, we have been the happiest we have been in a while. Kellin was spending so much time on wedding stuff, even though I insisted on having a small wedding. It was going to be small though, Kellin only chose to invite around five people and I was inviting my parents, Jaime and Tony, Jack and Alex, and some of my family. Kellin did decide to invite his siblings though, because he did want them to be included in addition to his other friends besides Jack. Kellin and I also decided to have a surrogate carry our baby, we hadn't told anyone for a while now but we are really excited. We used my sperm, since Kellin already had Audrey and he wanted me to have that experience. Our surrogate was pregnant though, and we were over the moon. We were expecting a girl, and she was only two months away. I was so excited, Kellin and I also had been planning nursery stuff in addition to the wedding. I was so happy, we were having a baby together. Kellin painted her nursery, with a sunset ombre with little flowers around the room. He also repainted Audrey's room, with a purple ombre with a unicorn because she insisted. I couldn't believe it though that we were expecting another baby because Audrey had just turned three and time was going by so quickly.

I came home from work early around seven, and I didn't see Kellin or Audrey on the couch which was a first. I walked into the bedroom and saw them asleep early. Audrey fell asleep next to Kellin as usual, and Kellin fell asleep with his wedding planning books and parent books all around him in a big mess as usual. I laughed and cleaned it up putting it on his nightstand. I kissed his forehead, put on some flannel pajama pants, and left my shirt off. I turned off his lamp and scrolled on my phone looking at stuff I still had to order for the new baby girl. Kellin groaned, and rolled to me kissing me sloppily.

"Hi Kels," I smiled kissing him back.

"Home early," He giggled and leaned on me.

"Yeah, how was your day?" I asked him.

"Mhm good, got some of the wedding stuff done. All I really have to do now is go shopping for a dress, and we have to get our wedding bands," He smiled.

"Mhm sounds perfect love," I said kissing him.

"I found baby names I liked too," He smiled.

"What honey?" I asked him as I played with his hair as we cuddled.

"I was thinking maybe like Isabelle?" He asked me.

"I really like that one," I said to him.

"You still aren't telling me the one you think is the best are you?" He giggled.

"Well fine... I thought Iris would be cute since the song has so much meaning to us," I blushed.

Kellin was quiet, but it was a good thing because he hugged me instantly. "Iris May Fuentes sounds perfect to me."

"Babe I thought they were gonna have your name?" I smiled kissing him gently.

"Well... I kinda wanna be Kellin Quinn Fuentes and I want Audrey to be Audrey Kate Fuentes too," He smiled kissing me back.

I smiled brightly, and held him close to me. What did I deserve to get the best almost-husband?

"Goodnight baby," I smiled as I closed my eyes holding him and Audrey.

"Mhm love youuuu," Kellin giggled as he kissed me.

"I love you too," I smiled.

I was about to fall asleep, but then Kellin's phone started to ring and I had no clue who was calling us right now. I groaned and moved my arm so he could grab it. He didn't seem too happy about it either, but he grabbed it.

"Hello? What... oh my god okay we will be there soon," He said hanging up the phone.

"Mhm, what is it Kels?" I asked him.

"We gotta uhm head to the hospital in LA right now," He mumbled completely paling up.

"Babe, what is it?" I ask him waking myself up now that I can sense Kellin's anxiousness.

"The surrogate is in labor, which means our baby is coming Vic," He said.

"Fuck okay, I will pack for us and you pack for you and Audrey okay?" I said getting out of bed and grabbing our stuff. He nodded, and I packed our clothes in a suitcase, and I put a hoodie on and some shoes. He came back, and I could tell he was anxious because of what happened to Audrey.

"Baby it will all be okay, I promise I'm right here baby," I smiled kissing his forehead.

He nodded, and the poor boy had tears streaming down his face. I frowned and kissed him gently as I got him dressed. I rubbed his back, and he clung to me as I carried him and Audrey to the car. I loaded up the trunk and kissed him outside. I held him in my arms and rubbed his back.

"Vic I'm scared," He mumbled holding onto me.

"I know baby, but we're here. We are gonna be parents together, and we are gonna raise our girls together," I smiled kissing him.

He nodded and hugged me and I held him as I drove the three-hour drive to LA. I made sure Kellin was asleep, and I kept rubbing his back as he laid on my lap comfortably. I really did have the whole world, and I was about to see it all as soon as I saw Iris, Kellin, and Audrey all together.