Chapter 19- Your Forever Is All That I Need

Song Mentioned: If I'm James Dean, Then You're Audrey Hepburn - SWS

Chapter 19- Your Forever Is All That I Need

Kellin's POV:

I woke up that morning next to Vic in the hospital bed. I saw a note from the boys, and I picked it up reading it carefully.

Hey Kels-

Hope you guys slept okay, and you both are okay. We took Audrey for the day, we know you guys needed some time together. And I know Vic wouldn't want her to see him like this. We brought you new clothes in the bag on the couch and some stuff for both of you. The nurses said he could go home tomorrow, so there should be enough. We can bring Audrey later, but if you need more time let us know and she can stay with her amazing Uncles. There are menus too, order something for yourself and Vic on us. Let us know if you need anything, and take good care of Vic for us.

Jack, Jaime, and Tony

I smiled and grabbed the menus as I started to look at them. Knowing Vic and me, we would just post mate Denny's or get something from the hospital cafeteria. I drank some water and rubbed his back. I got up and changed into some sweats that were in the bag, and then new boxers that weren't all wet from rain, and a hoodie that was Vics but now I mostly wear. I brushed my hair, got some coffee, and sat down next to him in the bed. He rustled around and kissed me when he woke up. I could tell he was in pain, so I pressed the nurse button and got him more medications to keep him comfortable.

"Kels you didn't have to," He mumbled.

"It's okay sweetheart, I'm here for you. I'll help you through it all, I'm here," I smiled kissing him.

He nodded and looked down at the hospital gown he was wearing. "Kels can you help me get into some clothes?" He asks blushing deeply.

"Yeah of course Vic," I smiled as I helped him sit up on the edge of the bed.

"I'm gonna undo your gown now okay?" I asked him.

He nodded, and I untied it gently. I saw all the bruises along his body, and I felt so bad for my boy. I kissed his forehead and undressed him gently. He blushed and held onto me as I removed the paper underwear the hospital staff put him in. He whined a little, and I rubbed his hips.

"What love?" I asked him.

"I don't feel handsome anymore," He said to me.

"Baby I love you and you always are to me," I smiled kissing his forehead.

He nodded happily, and I kissed him again. I put boxers and sweatpants on his legs as he held onto me while I pulled them up. I put a sweatshirt on him and kissed his cheek.

"You need me to help you to the bathroom?" I asked him.

He nodded shyly, and I helped him there since he could barely walk. I gave him his privacy, I helped him wash his hands and I brushed his hair for him. I helped him back in bed and I let him choose what we got for breakfast. Vic refused to eat though, which didn't seem like him. I went with it because I didn't want to upset him and I also didn't wanna be the only one eating so I didn't eat either.

I couldn't tell if he was mad at me or not, because he wouldn't look at me all day. He didn't talk to me unless he had to, which was usually around the nurses or the doctors. I felt uncomfortable being next to him, he didn't want to look at me and he probably didn't even want me here. I was so confused, so I got up and sat on the couch and laid down.

"Why did you move?" He asked me.

I shrugged and closed my eyes hoping to just fall asleep so I wouldn't cry.

"Kellin I didn't mean to upset you," He mumbled shyly.

I turned around to look at him, and he had glossed over his eyes like he did this morning. His lip was quivering, and that was when I realized he definitely had more going on.

"Viccy, I'm sorry it's okay I'll sit with you I am so sorry baby. I just get oversensitive, I thought you were mad at me because you didn't wanna talk," I mumbled as I sat up on his bed.

He did grabby hands for me, and I went closet to hold him while he cried. I stroked his hair, and I tried to comfort him. He was terrified, I knew Mike had done shit to him before.

"Baby what can I do?" I asked him as I held him protectively.

"No leaving please, I don't wanna be alone Kellin. I'm so scared he's gonna hurt me or worse you or Audrey," he cried nuzzling into my chest.

"Oh baby, shhh it's okay I am right here. He isn't gonna hurt you again I promise, and our new house will be a new start for us baby okay?" I smiled at him.

"You signed it?" He looked at me smiling.

"Of course, we can move in a month," I smiled.

He nodded and kissed me deeply like he did this morning. He nuzzled close to me and shook from his anxiety and his paranoia.

"Viccy you want me to sing?" I ask him.

He nodded quickly and held onto my hands as I let him rest on me.

"Okay baby, uh here's one I've had in my head for a while," I smiled kissing his forehead. "Well, this one is about you."

Stay for tonight if you want to, I can show you what my dreams are made of, as I'm dreamin' of your face. I've been away for a long time, such a long time, and I miss you there. I can't imagine bein' anywhere else, I can't imagine bein' anywhere else but here.

How the hell did you ever pick me? Honestly, I could sing you a song, but I don't think words can express your beauty. It's singing to me. How the hell did we end up like this? You bring out the best in me. I fell in love from the moment we kissed, and since then, we've been history.

They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need. Please stay as long as you need. Can't promise that things won't be broken, but I swear that I will never leave. Please stay forever with me.

He smiled and kissed me deeply once again rubbing my back this time. "Stay Kellin, I love you."
"I love you too Vic," I smiled. That was the moment, I knew I wanted to marry him.