Chapter 7-Hold My Heart

Chapter 7-  Hold My Heart

Vic's POV:

I woke up the next morning to Kellin's snoring. It was kind of cute though, how he was so comfortable with me and Audrey. It all came to me last night when he mentioned her, how he looked so familiar. I couldn't tell if he would remember, but I know he was the man I saved with the newborn baby at the park. His eyes matched him, I looked for him for a long time but I couldn't find him. Someway, somehow he lead me back to him. Luckily, him and Audrey woke up only a few times, and when Kellin was up it was only to either puke, go to the bathroom, or just get comfortable again. He nuzzled into my chest again and groaned a little bit waking up.

"Hey," I yawned looking down to see his eyes fluttering awake.

"Mhm hi," He blushed leaning to kiss me.

"Just food poisoning?" I asked, poking his nose.

He nodded and leaned in kissing my lips. I could get used to that every single morning. I could tell he wanted more, and I did too but we just had his daughter in the middle of us. I blushed as I rubbed his lips with my thumb, and he looked at me pouting.

"You are being mean," He pouted grumpily.

I looked at him confused, "No I'm not?"

"Yes, you are. You are teasing me before we even have a date, you are shirtless in my bed and you're really hot not to mention your morning voice," Kellin smirked leaning closer to me.

"To be fair, you asked me to sleep with you so you could be cuddled," I told him, kissing his lips once again.

"Mhm that is true," He smirked as he rubbed his finger down my chest,

I haven't ever really had sex with a dude before, and I haven't even had any in over a year. I was nervous if we did do that tonight. But, it was just Kellin so I wasn't too nervous. I kissed him deeper, and I felt his lips tighten onto mine. I breathed deeply, as I pulled  him  by his waist closer to me. He giggled and kissed me deeper grabbing my waist too.

"Kels you know we have to wait," I smirked.

He whined nodding and kissed me back one more time. That was exactly when Audrey woke up too, and Kellin immediately went into dad mode and it was the cutest thing in the world. 

"How is my princess?" He smiled lifting her and kissing her as she laughed.

"Mhm better! Who that daddy?" She asked him while giggling.

"That's daddy's very special friend Vic baby. Say hi to Vic baby," He smiled looking up at me.

"Hi, Vic!" Audrey smiled hugging me.

"Hi Audrey," I laughed hugging her back.

Kellin smiled at me, and I could tell he was very happy that Audrey liked me. I smiled and looked at him and he had tears in his eyes. He must have been happy that I was willing to be with him and his daughter.

"It's okay Kel," I smiled rubbing his shoulder. He nodded and hugged us both looking up at me with a smile on my face.

"Why don't I cook you guys some pancakes?" I smiled.

"You don't have to Vic, I can," Kellin blushed looking at me.

"It's okay, I'll even make sprinkle ones for Audrey," I smiled.

"Rainbow ones Vic!" She smiled giggling.

I laughed, picked her up and held Kellin's hand, and walked to his kitchen. I put her on the counter and began to make pancakes. Kellin's arms wrapped around me and kissed my cheek as I cooked for us. I smiled, and I let Audrey add as many sprinkles as she wanted which was quite a lot.

"Daddy, why did you kiss Viccy?" She asked giggling.

Kellin blushed and so did I, "Well Daddy likes Viccy a lot sweetheart just as much as you."

She nodded, "I like Viccy too daddy."

Kellin smiled, and so did I. I know it was hard for him to let me in his life, and I was so thankful for that. I cooked pancakes for us, and we sat down and ate them together on the couch so Audrey could watch cartoons. Kellin sat next to me closely, and our legs were touching we were so close. Audrey sat on the ground, playing as she ate and was drawing a picture too. I grabbed my fork and put a bite into his mouth. He smiled and chewed, and did the same to me. He cuddled closer to me, and I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. I could tell he hasn't been loved in a while, he was putting all of this love into Audrey.

"Kellin it's okay I'm here," I smiled.

"Mhm I'm not leaving," Kellin said kissing my lips. 

"I know, let's go on a date tonight and we can bring Audrey too if you want," I smiled.

"I can have my friend watch her if you wanted me to so we could have alone time," Kellin mumbled playing with my fingers as his hand intertwined with mine.

"It's okay, we can bring her, and then we can have our alone time when she goes to sleep later," I smirked putting my hand on his thigh. He nodded, giggling a little as he nuzzled into my chest.