Chapter 8- I Can Be Your Everything

Kellin's POV:

After Vic cooked us breakfast, he cleaned up everything for us and made sure I was still on the couch resting. I was really excited about our date, and him loving Audrey just as much as me made me fall in love with him even more.  I laid on my couch and held Audrey as she took a nap around two. I had no idea what to wear, I hadn't ever been on a date in over three years. I was nervous, and I just wanted to impress Vic.

"Kels? I am gonna run to my apartment to get ready for our date. It's nothing fancy, mostly casual and stuff," Vic smiled as he kissed my forehead.

"Okay," I smiled as I held his hand. "Pack a bag and stay here for a few nights."

"If you want me to," He blushed kissing my lips.

I nodded, leaning into his kiss and his touch more. I wanted to make out with him right now, I needed him. I whined a little, and I got up and put Audrey in her crib. I walked over to him and kissed him deeper as his hands stayed on my waist. He smirked, and slid his tongue into my mouth, and rubbed my hips. I shivered at his touch and wrapped my tongue around his. He pulled my hair, picked me up by my ass, and brought me over to the couch. I straddled him and kissed his neck as his hand slid up my shirt. I breathed heavily, I was so horny I hadn't been touched or had sex since I got Audrey's mother pregnant. That was my first time too, and it wasn't any good at all. I needed Vic so bad, but I wanted to wait until we had unlimited time later.

"Mhm, I wish we could have time now," I mumbled in his ear.

Vic nodded and cuddled closer to me kissing under my neck as he rubbed my hips. I moaned under my breath and was very desperate for him and he knew what he was doing. I whined and giggled a little bit, I hadn't ever really felt like a desperate lovestruck teenager but I did now.

"Tease," I smirked kissing him deeper.

He smirked, grabbed my ass, and kissed me one last time before he had to go.

"See you soon Kellin," He smiled leaving my apartment.

I laid down on my couch blushing, and I was so in love with him it was embarrassing. I smiled and called Jack immediately to tell him what was going on since he always claimed that Vic and I would get together. The phone rang a few times, but he picked up eventually.

"Hey, you feeling better?" jack asked me.

"Yeah I really am, I have good news. And I only feel better because Vuc came over to take care of me. He is so sweet Jack, I think I'm falling in love with him. Well... mainly because we made out twice and like he's nice to Audrey and he's perfect," I rambled blushing.

"Really Kellin? That's great I'm so happy for you. You guys should let me watch Audrey for a date," He laughed.

"No it's okay, he said he didn't mind because he knows she's a part of me and he said he loves every part," I smiled.

"He really is perfect," Jack said. "I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you so much, Jack, I couldn't have done this without you," I said.

"You're sweet Kel, I gotta get back to work talk to you later." He said as he hung up the phone.

I smiled and got up to get dressed since Vic was gonna come right back. I went to my closet and grabbed a grey t-shirt with some super tight skinny jeans to be a tease to Vic. I put them on, and of course right when I was half naked Vic walked in because I gave him a key. I blushed, and I walked over to him in my boxers.

"Shit I'm sorry Kellin I'll let you get Changed," Vic blushed about to walk out.

"You can watch," I smirked making him sit on the bed.

Vic was red, and I thought it was funny and entertaining. I turned around slipping off my boxers, and I bent down so Vic could see my ass. I heard a muffled moan come from his mouth when I put new ones on and I smirked.

"Kellin this is slutty... I like it," He smirked rubbing my hips as I hovered over him.

I blushed and kissed him as I got dressed. I smiled and kissed him again blushing a lot.

"You look nice," I smile at him.

"Thank you so much, you do too" He smiled kissing me gently.

He walked out with me, and he gave me a bouquet of roses and I smiled smelling them. I grabbed a vase and put them in some water on the table.

"Thank you for the flowers," I smiled.

He nodded, and I heard Audrey wake up and I went to grab her.

"Kel it's okay I got it, relax," Vic smiled kissing my hand.

I nodded, and a few minutes later Audrey was attached to Vic's hip as he came out of her room. I got in my car, and he put Audrey in her car seat and I let him drive since this was a surprise and I had no idea where we were going. He put some music on, and I definitely approved of his music taste. Audrey sang cutely, and I laughed a little because she was so much like me it made me happy.

"So much like her daddy," Vic laughed holding my hand as he drove.

I giggled, and sooner or later we were at this arcade. I loved it immediately, I never went to one as a kid because I didn't have time so I was very excited. I smiled happily and kissed Vic.

"Thank you, I've never been to one," I mumbled kissing his cheek as he held my hand.

He got up and got the door for me holding my hand. He picked up Audrey, and she was so happy it made me happy. I couldn't afford to take her to stuff all the time, I usually just took her to the park or aquarium, or zoo.

"Thank you for taking her too," I smiled.

He smiled and nodded, and walked in with us. We sat down first, and we got a pizza and he got a soda for us to share and some juice for Audrey. I smiled leaning on his shoulder and letting Audrey sit on my lap.

"Kellin what games should we play?" Vic asked me looking around.

"Anything really, I've never been to one. But I know Audrey would want you to get her something from the claw machine," I smiled at him.

"Viccy I want the unicorn!" She giggled tugging his arm.

"Okay honey let's go get it!" He smiled picking her up.

I looked at him, he was so kind to her. I loved how he was so gentle, I watched him play the game with her. It only took him two tries, but he got her the unicorn she wanted. I smiled and drank the soda he got me and ate watching him be with her as they came back.

"Daddy Viccy is the best!" She giggled, hugging her unicorn and Vic.

"I know baby, he is," I smiled, kissing Vic.

We finished eating and began to play arcade games and it was really fun. It felt like I was a teenager, Vic's hand on my waist as we played games. His soft whispers in my ears, and how he held my hand and carried Audrey the whole time. We ended up going into a photo booth, and Audrey thought it was fun to make different faces. We all smiled in one, then stuck out our tongues, but for the last two I ended up laughing and Vic kissed me. I was definitely in for a good night.