Chapter 6- I Wanna Hold Your Hand So Tight

Song Used- Bulletproof Love

Kellin's POV:

Vic walked in with a bag of Gatorade, and some other stuff from the store and he looked over at me frowning.

"Okay Kels, let's get you in bed. Oh gosh, you both have fevers well at least Audreys isn't too high but yours is," He whispered to me as he helped me sit up.

I nodded and let Audrey lay on my shoulders as I held her, I reached for Vic and he ended up picking me up which was perfect because I was so tired. I groaned, and he stroked my hair as he carried us to my bed.

"Kel let's get you out of the sweaty clothes and into pajamas," Vic said to me helping me sip some water and wiping the sweat from my forehead.

"I'm tired Vic," I whined.

"I know that's why I'm here to help sweetheart," He told me stroking my cheek.

I blushed, nodding shyly leaning close to him. He kissed my forehead and began to undress me. It felt nice, mainly because they were sticking to my body from sweat.

"Kels where are your pajamas?" Vic asked me.

"Mhm just get me shorts from the third drawer, help yourself to whatever," I mumbled holding my stomach.

Vic nodded, and I saw him grab a pair of pajama pants too. I didn't want to ask for help, but I also didn't want Vic to see me puke. I hated it, I had a fear of puking, but who enjoyed that shit. Vic walked over to me and saw how I paled up instantly. He grabbed a trash can by the side of my bed and rubbed my back.

"It's okay, let it out Kellin," He told me as he rubbed my back.

I nodded, as I began to cough and gag. Vic sat with me on the edge of my bed and gave me the trashcan. He held me on his lap and pulled my hair up while he rubbed my back. I threw up whatever was in my stomach, which was not a lot so it was mostly just clear. I whined, but Vic just kept reassuring me that it was okay and I needed that. When I was finished, he wiped my face and my forehead from sweat and helped me rinse my mouth out.

"I am so sorry Vic, tonight was supposed to be okay but then Audrey and I got sick. I didn't plan on this being our first date," I mumbled as I put my head on his chest.

"I know, it is gonna be okay though because it is worth the wait and I want to take care of you both Kellin," He smiled at me.

I blushed and nodded, as he kissed the top of my head. He helped me get changed, and I watched as he did. I was shy, but with Vic, it was like I wanted him to see my body. I wanted him to touch me, kiss me, and do anything he wanted to me.

"Vic please stay the night with me, please," I mumbled shyly.

He blushed and nodded rubbing my shoulders.

"Can you lay with me please," I smiled playing with his hair.

"Yeah of course," He smiled as he laid down next to me.

I held Audrey in my arms, and I laid my head on his bare chest cuddling with him. He had the biggest smile on his face. He stroked my hair and hummed a little.

"Vic you should sing to me," I smiled.

"Okay, well I'll try for you Kellin," He laughed shyly.

I breathe you in with smoke, In the backyard lights. We used to laugh until we choked, into the wasted nights.

It was the best time of my life, but now I sleep alone

So don't, don't, don't wake me up, 'cause my thrill is gone. And the sunsets turning red behind the smoke, Forever and alone, yeah.

And you've gone and sewn me to this bed. The taste of you and me, Will never leave my lips again. Under the blinding rain.

I wanna hold your hand so tight, I'm gonna break my wrist. And when the vultures sing tonight, I'm gonna join right in.

I'll sing along, 'Cause I don't know any other song. Woah, oh no, I'll sing along.

"Vic, you have such a beautiful voice," I smiled nuzzling into his neck.

"You think so?" he giggled kissing my head once again.

"I know so," I smiled. "I wish I could kiss you but my germs are gross."

"Me too Kel," He yawned holding me and Audrey closer.

"You sure you aren't mad about me not telling you about Audrey?" I asked him.

"I could never get mad at you Kellin I promise," He smiled.

I nodded, and we both fell asleep. I fell asleep in his arms, and he was holding me and my daughter. He was willing to love her just as much as me.