Chapter 25- All of My Heart

Song Used: All of My Heart - Sleeping With Sirens

Chapter 25- All of My Heart

Vic's POV:

I couldn't believe I was marrying Kellin today. We had already started our family, and I was over the moon for him to be Kellin Fuentes. I smiled to myself as I woke up in the hotel room, and I saw our kids next to me in the bed. I wanted Kellin to be relaxed, and I knew if he had the kids he would very much freak out. The girls slept peacefully, and I started to get dressed since the ceremony was at noon and it was just how 11:00. What could I say, I needed my sleep before our honeymoon because I know with Kellin's sex drive I wouldn't be getting anything. I grabbed my suitcase and the kid's bags and then got in the car to drive to the place to get my tux on. Audrey ran over to Tony once she saw him, and then Iris babbled as I handed her over to Jaime.

"Thank you guys for watching them," I smiled as I began to get my tux on.

"Yeah of course! We're so happy for you and Kellin, you guys really deserve this," Jaime smiled.

I nodded, and fixed the corsage, and made sure to grab the rings that Iris would carry down the aisle in her stroller since Audrey was going to be the flower girl.

"How are you so put together," Tony asked.

"Because I'm not nervous, I know I'm not gonna regret this I love Kellin so much," I blushed.

Tony and Jaime went "awwww" as soon as I said that. I glanced at the clock and saw it was already time for me to walk down the aisle. I was nervous at everyone staring at us, but I knew I was ready to marry Kellin. Jaime rolled the stroller pushing Iris down with the rings. Tony followed and placed his hand on my shoulder. Jack walked out with Audrey, and he held her hand as he made the trail for Kellin.

Kellin's POV:

I hated everyone staring at me, I was so nervous. I didn't want to look bad, I wasn't nervous about the marrying Vic part. I took a deep breath as I saw my little girl walk down the aisle with Jack. I heard the piano cover of the song I wrote for Vic that I was going to sing later. I walked down slowly holding a bouquet of roses. I was shaking, but when I saw Vic I became content and at ease. He was perfect, and I was so lucky to be his. I walked up to him, and he took my hands as I stood up next to him.

"You look beautiful Kellin," He smiled already wanting to kiss me.

"And you look handsome Vic," I smiled holding his hand tightly.

The ceremony began, and it was time to read our vows. Vic had his writing, and he began to read them to me. "The second I saved your life Kellin, I knew I wanted a future together with you. I love our daughters, and I love having you in my life so much. Your smile, your laugh, everything Kellin. I can't wait to grow our family and grow old with you. I love you so much Kellin, I would only wanna kiss you in a car. You are my whole world, and when I saw you and my daughters I really saw it all. I wanna hold your hand so tight I break my wrist, and I want to run around in circles with you for all eternity."

I had tears in my eyes, and I was starting to cry. He was the sweetest, he wiped my tears and I smiled. "Vic, you showed me love was possible and that I deserved it. I thought I was unloveable because of being a single father, but you made me aware I would get a whole lifetime of love. You saved me in every way a person could be saved, and you showed me what it was like to be a love-struck teenager. They say that love is forever, and your forever is all that I need V. I love you so," I smile already sobbing uncontrollably.

He leaned his forehead on mine, and we kissed making it official that we were married. We walked down the aisle, and he took me to our table where we had our meals waiting for us. The reception was beautiful, and it was so nice that we had that special time with our daughters. It was time for me to sing him the song I wrote, and I went up and grabbed the microphone and had Jack start to play the guitar.

"This one is for you Vic," I smiled starting to nod my head a little to the song.

There's so many things that I could say

But I'm sure it would come out all wrong

You've got something that I can't explain

Still I try and try and let you know

Summer we spent, one could never forget

Looking for any kind of reason to

Escape all the mess

That we thought is what made us

Ain't it funny now, we can see

We're who we're meant to be

You still have all of my

You still have all of my heart (oh)

There's so many things left to say

I could have been better and stronger for you and me

You always make me feel okay

Those late summers we may stay up talking all night

I ask, "You think we'll ever make it?"

You say, "I'm sure, if it's right"

And it's funny to think how stupid I used to be

Hope you always believe

You still have all of my

You still have all of my heart

Let them talk and talk and talk

Let them say what they want

We will laugh at the thought

They don't know what we got

Every year that goes by, a year older we are

You'll still be beautiful then, bless your beautiful heart

We'll talk and talk and talk

How crazy it seems

We can waste our whole lives helplessly

Just patiently waiting for a love like you and me

(For a love)

You still have all of my

You still have all of my heart

I smiled, and he looked at me crying and went up and kissed me. We had our first dance to Iris of course, and the rest of the night was perfect in every single way. He always had all of my heart.