Chapter 16- Floral and Fading

CW: Smut

Chapter 16- Floral and Fading

Kellin's POV:

We were driving to our house, and I knew tonight was the perfect time to ask Vic to move in with me officially. I wanted him there all the time, I want him in Audrey's life. I want him. I smiled and grabbed his hand as he drove us home. I was going over it all in my head, I had a whole plan to ask him. I was going to tuck Audrey into bed, and we were going to sing her the goodnight song we made up for her. Then, I was going to tell Vic I was grabbing something, and I would come back with a  lanyard with his key on it. I would get on one knee, and ask him to officially move in with me. I know it was cheesy, but we both were. Not to mention... he would find me adorable and then  have great sex with me. We pulled into our driveway, and I picked up Audrey and walked inside with Vic.

"Daddy I wanna sleep with you!" Audrey whined tugging my arm.

"Baby we can't tonight, Daddy has a surprise for Vic, and it's super secret," I laughed.

She nodded, and we both got her in her room and Vic helped her get into her unicorn pajamas. We tucked her into her crib and kissed her forehead.

"Daddy and Viccy sing night night song!" Audrey giggled.

Vic smiled, and wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed my cheek. I smiled and kissed him back pushing my ass into him to get him horny. He moaned a tiny bit since he didn't expect it and then made me stay still.

"Goodnight Audrey, Goodnight Audrey, Goodnight Daddy and Viccy,  Sweet dreams our little moonbeam," I smiled kissing her as Vic did the same. We walked out once she fell asleep, and I kissed Vic.

"Kellin what is this surprise?" Vic asked me as he grabbed my hips.

"Mhm it is a really good surprise I promise," I giggle smirking.

"Okay baby, well I have to shower can I leave you be for a little?" He asked me.

"Yeah," I smirked.

Vic looked at me raising an eyebrow, mainly because I usually always asked to join. He shrugged and walked away and once I heard the shower go on I got to work. I grabbed a keychain I was saving for this exact moment, and put his key on it with a keychain with a tiny house I had engraved with K+V. I had been planning this for a while, and I was very excited to ask him. I put it in my pocket, and grabbed a rose, and sat on our bed. He came out in a towel, and I could see the steam radiating from his body. He blushed and smiled at me. I was trying so hard not to get distracted, but it was very hard since Vic was so goddamn hot.  I walked towards him, and he kissed me instantly clearly horny like I was.

"Viccy I have to ask you somethinggggg," I giggled making him sit down on the bed.

He rolled his eyes and looked up at me smiling. "What is it Kels? It's not like you to stop me right before I bent you over to rail you," He smirked.

"Vic I'm serious," I pouted.

"Shh baby I was joking what is it?" He asked taking one of my hands.

I smiled and got down on my knees pulling out the keychain. "Victor Fuentes, would you do me the honor of moving in with me? I love you so much, and I always have. I am so lucky to have a man like you, who loves and cares for me and my daughter. I want us to have a future, I want you to be her father Vic. Please move in with me," I smiled.

He had tears glossed over his eyes and smiled at me nodding. "I would love to move in with you Kellin Quinn. I love you so much. I love our daughter," He smiled crying a little bit.

I nodded and kissed him deeply. It was a passionate kiss, so intense. I could feel the tension between us now, he pulled me up on his lap and I sat on his hips. I knew I was going to get this once I asked him, and I may have been wanting that a lot. What could I say... I was a complete slut for Vic.

I smiled and latched onto him kissing him deeper. His tongue pressed on my lips for entrance, and I allowed it instantly. I liked my mouth full of his tongue, he always tasted so good. I gasped and grabbed on tighter to him.  I felt him unbuttoning my shirt, and I didn't care. I wanted to show off everything for him, I wanted to be his.

"So handsome Kel," He moaned in my ear making me shiver.

"Mhm for you, let me take your towel off," I mumbled as his hips pushed into mine.

"Yes baby," He said laying down.

I took it off and saw his hard dick in front of me. I licked my lips because it always looked so good when I saw it. I wanted to please him before I pleased myself. I got down near his hips, and he looked at me raising his eyebrow.

"Kellin baby let me please you," He told me.

"Mhm after I suck you off," I smirked.

He nodded, and I put my lips on his tip swirling my tongue around him. He let out soft moans, and I pushed my mouth down. I popped my lips, allowing him to hear the noises from me sucking him off. I stroked his balls, making him shiver instantly. I smirked, and I felt him thrust into my mouth. I moaned and looked at him batting my eyelashes as I did normally. I knew it drove him crazy when I acted all innocent because deep down I was a filthy slut. I moaned, and rubbed him faster, bobbing my head in response. He moaned loudly and grunted a little bit as I felt his cum down my throat. I swallowed and removed my lips. He smirked at me panting and kissed me deeper pulling me on top of him. I was throbbing now, Vic could see the obvious tent in my pants which were getting so uncomfortable. I whined, and the throbbing was hard to bear.

"Oh, baby you need pants off don't you?" Vic smirked as he planted kisses along my neck.

"Mmmmm," I whined grabbing onto him.

"You can take them off but you have to stand in front of me baby boy, show me what a good boy you are," he smirked making me stand up. I whined, and he removed my pants and boxers. I felt his eyes all over me, and that just made me more desperate for his touch. I whined and pressed my legs together. I felt my throbbing making my legs weak, and my entrance was so tight. I bent my knees, looking at him with the best puppy eyes I could do. I couldn't bear it anymore, I reached down to touch myself and he smacked my hand away.

"Mine sweetheart," Vic said to me seductively. 

I nodded and sat on his lap completely naked grinding on him. He couldn't resist, and I saw him grab the bottle of lube from our nightstand. I smirked and grabbed it from him, lubing him up. He moaned from my touch, and I sat up with my legs up. I was already stretched, since Vic and I do tend to do it a lot. He lined himself up and thrust into me full force. I moaned loudly, and he did too.

"Mhm my tight boy," He moaned pulling my hair as he thrust.

"Mhm you feel good in me Viccy," I moaned pushing down my hips in response.

"I know Kel, let me touch you I can feel you throbbing," he told me.

"Mhm please," I whined as I tilted my head back.

He was jerking me off as I was being fucked by him. I got an idea, so I grabbed the lube and put some on my fingers. I pushed two into him since I knew he could take it. He moaned loudly, and nearly stopped moving.

"F f fuck Kels you are driving me crazy," He whined grabbing my hips.

"Mmmmm," I moaned loudly as I kissed his lips.

I felt him on my spot, and I must have reached him because we were both letting out loud moans.

"Mhm Fuck right there Vic don't stop," I whined pushing harder on him.

He moaned in response, and we were both near our climaxes within minutes.

"Mhm need to come Vic bad!" I whined grabbing onto him.

"Mhm me too Kel!" He mumbled pushing himself a little deeper. I pumped him harder, and that set him over the edge and he came right into me. That set me off, and I came on my stomach and all over him too. He panted, laid down next to me, and kissed me deeply.

"We just had sex in our bed in our room," He smiled giggling.

I nodded, and we both fell asleep over the moon that night.