Three

IN SEOUL

IN SEOUL

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Hyung!! A letter for you from the prince of Busan!!" Yeonjun, Taehyung's secretary comes running towards Taehyung. "Here!" He hands him the letter and sits on the chair.

"Drink some water Yeonjun..." Tae chuckles as he hands Yeonjun the glass. "Oh and hyung inform if any more orders have arrived from the prince okay?" Yeonjun speaks up. "Yeonjun I told you that the orders from the prince are something I like to do by myself without any help..." Taehyung smiles.

"But hyu—" "Taehyung hyung have you... Ah Yeonjun hyung, I was actually looking for you!" That was Soobin. He was an intern and Taehyung had asked his secretary, Yeonjun to help him. And about addressing Taehyung as 'hyung'... Taehyung didn't like being called 'Sir', 'Mr. Kim' or anything like that. He preferred being called hyung.

"I'll get going hyung... And do inform me if you need any help." Yeonjun speaks and leaves his cabin. Now Taehyung was alone. He got up locked the door and went back to his seat. He then opened the letter and read it.

A huge smile was plastered on Taehyung lips as he read the letter

A huge smile was plastered on Taehyung lips as he read the letter. "He's so adorable..." Taehyung mumbled as he took the letter and placed it in his folder which was filled with Jungkook's letters.

"Ehem..." That was Jimin. "Oh hey, Minnie~" Taehyung smiles as he closes the drawer.

"Another letter?" Jimin asks as he takes a seat in front of Taehyung and Taehyung nods. "He wants a necklace... It's the princess' birthday next week." Taehyung speaks up. "Ahh, I know! Yoongi hyung told me. He might invite us. But it's up to the prince." Jimin speaks up.

"Damn you know a lot of things about the palace huh?" Taehyung speaks up. "Well, I'm someone who uses technology, Mr. Kim," Jimin speaks and rolls his eyes.

"Oh c'mon Jimin, you know how much I love such things! The main reason I chose jewelry is it's one of the ways we can describe love. The same is with letters..."

"So that means you love the Prince?" Jimin asks up. "You always take the wrong meanings..." Taehyung sighs. "You're a hopeless romantic Tae. This is the first thing that pops in my mind!"