Eleven

"Well, they were exes

"Well, they were exes... And yea!" Jimin sighs and follows the others to Jungkook's room.

And now Jungkook was curious and confused. Interested to know about them and confused because of what happened between them that both Taehyung and Jimin avoided the topic. Jungkook just sighed and went to his room.

"There you are! I thought you ran away to avoid the topic!" Somi huffs.

"I don't avoid topics like someone!" Jungkook says and eyes Somi.

"I don't avoid topics!" 

"Yeah... you just tend to get sleepy whenever we have something to discuss!" Jungkook scoffs.

"Can you two stop bickering for a minute??" Jin scolds. 

"Taehyung are you okay?" Jimin asks up as everyone quiets down. They wait for Taehyung to answer but he stays quiet. "Tae please answer me... Are you okay? Should we go back?" Jimin asks up again.

"I'm okay Minnie... Wanna be alone for a while..." He finally speaks up.

"You sure Tae?" Jimin asks again and Taehyung nods. Jimin just sighed at his friend's response and got up.

"Koo take him to another room..." Namjoon speaks up.

"No, it's okay! Let him be here, I'm going to the garden..." Jungkook speaks and then makes his way toward his closet. He took out a wooden box and left the room.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jungkook was sitting in the garden painting the wooden box he carried out. Yes, it was his way of distracting himself. Jungkook loved art. Jungkook was busy painting the jewelry box when he felt someone's presence beside him.

He turned around and saw Taehyung sitting beside him, his eyes focused on the box.

"Hey..." Jungkook spoke up and Tae gave him a small smile. "You okay now...?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nods.

"Nice painting..." Tae says as he delicately traces his fingers on the just dried paint.

Jungkook wanted to ask more, know more about Taehyung and Seojoon but he decided to stay quiet. Whereas Taehyung on the other hand knew that Jungkook had a lot of things to ask but decided to be quiet because he was not ready to bring up that topic again. He will surely tell Jungkook about it, not now but one day.

Taehyung waits for the paint to completely dry and then carefully opens the box. As he opens the box he sees rings designed by him carefully arranged inside the box.

"It looks pretty..." He slightly smiles. "Well, it's designed by the great Kim Taehyung after all!!" Jungkook giggles. And those soft giggles were enough to widen the smile on Taehyung's face.