Nine

"By the way hyung

"By the way hyung... Wanna escape the castle and go to my place?" Jungkook suddenly asks up. And this took Taehyung by surprise.

"Won't it be risky?" Taehyung asks up. "Don't worry we'll be going by a secret route... And I'll inform Hobi hyung too." Jungkook smiles. "Well if you say so...let's go!" Tae smiles back.

Jungkook smiles widely and gets up and drags Taehyung with him. He quietly enters inside and softly knocks on a door, "General Jung" written on the top. The door opened, revealing Hoseok standing with a sword in his hand.

"What is it? Are we under attack? Did anyone invade? Are you okay?" He bombards the prince with questions and the prince just chuckles.

"Everything is okay hyungie! I just came here to inform you that Taehyung hyung and I will be going out to my place." Jungkook speaks up.

"Guards?" Hobi asks as he keeps the sword back in its place. "C'mon hyungie, you know I don't take guards there. It's just you, Somi, Yoongi hyung, Jin hyung and Joon hyung." Jungkook pouts and Hobi pulls him inside.

"So now you decided to take him huh?" He whispers and smirks.

"Well, we're good friends hyungie!" Jungkook whines.

"Fine fine!" Hobi chuckles and then rummages through the drawers. "Here! Keep it with you for safety." He hands Jungkook his dagger.

"Woah!! Is it mine now?" Jungkook asks as they get out of the room. "No!" Hobi speaks with a straight face. "But hyung—" 

"You're literally a prince, Koo! You can get a better one and yet you want this huh?"

"That's 'cause I wanna flex that I'm your favorite!" Jungkook smiles as he stuffs it in his pocket.

"Fine take it! And be careful both of you. I'm just a call or text away, okay?" Hobi speaks and both of them nod and leave.

Jungkook and Taehyung carefully get out in the backyard and make their way towards...

"A wall?" Taehyung speaks up.

"Nope! It's a door." Jungkook giggles as he moves the bushes covering it. "Can you help me with it? It's been months since I last opened it." Jungkook pouts as he thinks about when he last visited his place.

Taehyung nods with a smile and helps Jungkook open the door. The door opened with a slight noise but luckily it was the backyard so no one can possibly hear it.

"Let's go!" Jungkook smiled as he closed the door and dragged Taehyung to the other side.